Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Nicholas Neal, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5As much as I like the idea of the extension, I find it very suspicious that they failed to properly mention some of the most important information about their privacy, namely "When you use our services, we may automatically log certain information about your use of the services. This information may include how you use the service, your IP address, your search query, the date and time of your query and referrer URL.". A simple line of text here would've made it look more authentic, yet I had to visit their website and go through a few web pages to access this information.
- par Bilgerat984, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5I did a reverse lookup with TinEye on a suspected Craigslist scammer. The reason I did the lookup is an image on an ad only hours old showed up on Google on another web site, while looking up the specs on that particular boat. TinEye failed to find the Google image from the Craigslist image. I then tried the reverse & TinEye also failed to find the Craigslist image from the Google image.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6490726 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Version 1.2.2 works well.
But I can't install the new version (1.3/1.3.1). FF (53.0.3 on Win7) tells me the addon file is corrupt.
- par mike20021969, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Running Firefox 52.0.2 ESR, I'm getting the same message as I did with 1.3.0 - "The add-on downloaded from this site could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt".
Are the developers aware of this?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansHello mike20021969,
Sorry to hear you've been having this issue with our extension. We haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end. Would you be able to share what operating system you are using and maybe send a screenshot of your error to firstname.lastname@example.org? Thank you!
- par PERCE-NEIGE, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5More complete than "Image Search for Tineye", because it has the ability to search image AND the whole page. But I prefer "Image Search..." because I don't really need this feature.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12306723 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5i dunno why doesnt work anymore. please solve it for my situation. when i try to right click its open the source of the image in a new tab.
- par Benzin, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Пользуюсь этим расширением и на хроме и на лисе уже много лет. Все устраивает.
Для тех кто не знает что это за расширение-оно ищет одинаковые фото в интернете, предпочтение отдает заруб. сайтам. К примеру вы нашли картинку которая вам нравится но она маленькая, кликаете правой кнопкой мыши и выбираете поиск через тинай-находите эту фотку в качестве которое вам нужно или просто проверяете на каких сайтах находится такое же фото которое вы искали.
- par Jim54, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5TinEye is a small company but they are doing an outstanding job. I found that in at least half of my reverse searches TinEye outperforms Google. Very useful add-on when it comes to tracing the real origins of images for research projects and making sure they can be reused.
- par PsychoBunny, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I've seen several odd statements in previous reviews....like 'TinEye is just retrieving Google results' or 'It never returns anything'.....nonsense. I've used this context menu link add-on for a few years and it's always exceeded my expectations. Occasionally, I'll get "0 Results" but that's never more than 1 out of 10 times. I've never found Google to do better and TinEye ALWAYS finds a higher resolution image than Google, when both return results. Also, Google tends to return results that have nothing to do with your image but I've never had this happen with TinEye.
- par Smartik1, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5Really useful, however I am also having issues with it in the latest versions of Firefox. The context menu is there, but it doesn't search anything when clicked (no new tab with search results opens). The only way to "fix" it is to reinstall the addon, however it breaks again shortly after.
Edit: Also just noticed an incompatibility with X-notifier that checks emails. When this addon is enabled, the X-notifier does nothing when clicked. It starts working every time this addon is disabled.