- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6419135 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansWorks perfect. Thank you!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13468688 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansgood job, but miss all url params.
- Noté 3 sur 5par John Doe, il y a 4 ans1. Context menus are invisible in latest firefox
2. How to open "hxxps://www.google.com" to "https://www.google.com" just by single mouse1 click?
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14706239 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThis is useful addon, but there really should be some option to disable it on particular site. Before it just slowed twitter to crawl, now it just crashes whole tab with it and sometimes whole browser. I had no other choice but disable this extension altogether.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14662621 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNot working with latest Firefox 60.5
- Noté 3 sur 5par Julian McGill, il y a 4 answorks and is feature filled. Best text link add on right now.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13221270 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNot working with latest Thunderbird 60.5
- Noté 4 sur 5par stinger, il y a 4 ansIt's ok, but please can you implement the possibility to load a URI as http://192.168.0.1 ?
And I'd prefer the links are marked as an old extension (Linkification) did. Anyway thanks for your efforts.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Majestic12, il y a 4 ansIt's a great addon but since few weeks (probably Firefox 65 beta or even earlier) it's started causing stuttering sound in YT live streams with many comments. From the beginning there was also a problem with sites with many comments (warning on top of the site and browser slowdowns).
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14322900 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansIt works great and is in my list of must-have extensions every time I have to reinstall firefox. My only gripe with it is that it imposes a fairly big performance hit on websites with a lot of text content, especially social media sites. Facebook becomes nearly unusable if you scroll for a few minutes straight. If only there's a way to disable extensions on a site-to-site basis, but AFAIK it's a limitation with Firefox not the extension dev.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14260550 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansProblem solved by desactivating this AddOn
Seems to block "smartcardplugin.msi" to buy and charge my e-ticket card on a USB smart card reader / writter NEOWAVE Linkeo-I
When a selected Ticket is bought by the button "Acheter" the following screen is empty.
Once this Addon is desactivated, all works fine and the payment screen becomes available.
# carte Oura Pass TAG TCL