- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17046395 de Firefox, il y a 2 heuresNoté 4 sur 5I like this add-on, but I have the same problm with the web.de's Mail-Check add-on like Firefox-User 13897684. Is there a way to get this add-on work with Temporary Containers? I tried to work with "Exclude Target Domains" and "Ignoring requests to". But nothing seems to work.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14200222 de Firefox, il y a 16 joursNoté 5 sur 5Best thing since sliced bread. You can create tons of independent containers. Especially useful with sites like Google news where I open it in one container then every news item in its own container. When I am finished reading the item, the container and all its cookies disappear.
Super for multiple logins on a single site simultaneously.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13897684 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5Unfortunately this add-on blocks usage of web.de's Mail-Check add-on (https://produkte.web.de/mailcheck/#.suche.brandlink.mailcheck): when trying to login to one of the configured mail accounts only an empty tab comes up with title "Placeholder for extension post request - tmp ". Is there a way to disable this add-on for specific sites? When I disable Temp Containers all is fine. Fwiw: I use this in conjunction with Multi-account containers add-on.
Other than that seems to work fine.
- par Ed , il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5A couple of suggestions. Please add more subtle colors (preferably a color/density picker) for the urlbar icons/number and the tab bottom line. Needs a nice gray option. Also, a more subtle, less bold tab bottom line - it's too thick! And, the urlbar icons are a bit too large. Shouldn't be any larger than the container number. Is there a way to not have a urlbar icon showing - just the container number? Thanks.
- par Jeremy, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5This is a great tool and I would love to see it somehow integrated into mozilla's multi account container feature. However, it is very complicated, reducing ease of use and understanding.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13007505 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5What is temporary here, it doesn't delete containers just leaves a big row in the Multi-Account containers overview. Makes it all a big mess.
btw: Is there a way to delete multiple containers instead of the one by one method?
Reply the response:
Thank you stoically, very much appreciate that you took the time to reply.
The links are informative, hope that somebody will come up with a solution, then I will use your add-on again.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 7 moisThe temporary containers are deleted by this Add-on, however, Multi-Account Containers re-adds them because of Sync Feature, see https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/issues/1675 and https://github.com/stoically/temporary-containers/issues/371