- Noté 1 sur 5par End User, il y a 4 ansWas inspiring in old ages. Nowadays this addon has heavy sclerosis about scripts I carefully collected and installed. Every time I look into dashboard: no scripts installed?! I'm migrating back to GM.
- Noté 1 sur 5par whis, il y a 5 ansDepuis le gros bug de Firefox le 5 mai 2019 que tout le monde a eu : il desactivait toutes les extensions.Mozilla a fait une mise a jour de firefox corrigeant ce bug,ben depuis j'ai plus accés a mes scripts tampermonkey,il n'y a pas l'option elle a disparue!!! je ne vois donc plus du tout mes scripts!!! Du jamais vu,firefox empire!!! Que faire???aidez moi
- Noté 1 sur 5par Zephiris, il y a 5 ansIt used to work alright, but sync has been disabled for Firefox from TamperMonkey's end and nobody's been answering the support address in the last month. It just opens a broken OAUTH token window and refuses to sync in either direction. Sync is the whole reason I'm using the extension.
EDIT: Already switched to Violentmonkey because it's open source and has better maintainership that appears to be responsive to users. TamperMonkey should respond on its official contact email and be more transparent about what's happening with the addon.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14707371 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansTampermonkey has not been working for about 2 weeks. Are you going to fix it so we can use it again? when it was working I would rate it a 5
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13360870 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansPlease be aware that this add-on is not open source.
As an alternative I found Violent Monkey which is open source and seems to work just as fine. Also, every userscript you install may be spyware. Be careful!
- Noté 1 sur 5par Dyre Logan, il y a 5 ansNever worked. Installed what they say was the best script for blocking popups asking you to disable your adblocker but it never worked. I installed it perfectly. Checked one site and gave up. Uninstalling. Hopefully the script didn't add any intrusive software on my system.