Excellent Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
So pleased to have this extension suggested to me as a solution to my growing frustration with the half-baked FF 'Panorama'. Thanks and well done.
Just a couple of comments:
1. There are too many ways to reach the menus. I can reduce it to 2 (by not showing the Tabs menu) but that means I cannot then see the name of the currently active group. But why are *any* menus needed other than the one accessible from the existing Panorama icon?
2. Ideally I'd like to see the group name permanently displayed, perhaps in the window title if there are no serious downsides, otherwise elsewhere. IMO it's the most important piece of information so shouldn't require any clicking or keying to see it.
3. I'd prefer to see the 'Add-ons Manager' item replaced by a direct 'Options' or 'Tabgroups Options'. I can get to the Add-ons Manager easily enough. When I'm in your menu I'll almost certainly want to go directly to *your* options.
EDIT: Hmm, I can no longer see an 'Add-Ons Manager' item, so suspect that was one of my tabs! In which case, where is the 'Options Dialog' that you mention in your description of newly added features please?
Terry, East Grinstead, UK
1. I created this extension from the days of firefox 4 alpha where tabgroups was just being implemented. The panorama icon was not even there yet. That's why the main focus of this extension is actually the menu in the menubar. On its early days, panorama used to be so slow but also so cool that it motivates me enought to create another way of accessing tabs in the groups without having to go the panorama view.
2. You can install this version of nightly tester tools to reenable showing the group name to the title from this page
Firefox used to display the group name, but that [unwanted?] feature was removed.