- par Rick, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5>>>PLEASE ADD ABILITY TO "LOCK" SAVED SESSIONS! The delete button is not forgiving, (no undo/undelete...and the "restore" option only lasts a few seconds!)....so please add option to LOCK, located next to the OPEN and DELETE options. thanks...great app. *********please update as soon as you can! THANKS AGAIN! :)
OPEN - DELETE - LOCK!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14567586 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5I've only used this for a few weeks but I feel like this add-on has changed the way I browse already. It's wonderful to save sessions for different purposes, like one session of looking at Emulation websites, one session for seeing sites about a certain game/show or another session for my work/email. No longer do I have to keep one of each around to switch to a different kind of browsing and have the associated memory usage. I can open my browser to a single new tab and use session manager to find the session I want to use. I give it 4 instead of 5 due to a IndexDB issue which thankfully solved itself upon browser reboot, it hasn't popped up again but it does pose a reliability issue for the add-on.
Highly recommended, should be a feature for stock browsers in the future IMO.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14442314 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Hi, this Addon is very useful, but can you please fix the display of the "favicon"? if my session is restored, all tab-icons are missing. They'll refresh when i click on tab, but i want them always. Thank you!!
- par Chukutu, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5After i couldn't use the good old session manager from Michael Kraft even in FF ESR any more i was looking for an alternative. In TSM i can import my old sessions from SM. Overall it works well, although atm i don't like it quite as much as the old SM.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14218088 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5For years I used "Session Manager" but then I updated Firefox one day and got a message that it was not compatible that's when I found "Tab Session" by sienori. I have been using it for around 1 year? and it has worked great. There is a number of configuration options but no real complaints.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14186700 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Quite good. But I am still looking for a function that the back/forward history can also be saved for each tab (This can be done in Michael Kraft's Session Manager). Support!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14142537 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5I seems to be working fine so far. But could you add support for "Panorama View" addon? Right now all tabs of each groups are merged into one group which makes the tab groups useless.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12340349 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5The only problem as I see it so far, is the order of tabs on restore is reversed, and 2 specific tabs, have quirks on that. Tab 1, and whatever tab I was focused on upon closing FF last session.
First, after I close FF, when I reopen it the tabs load in reverse order. Can I assume its because the tabs open next to the current tab, but each time a new tab is opened it is inserted closest to the current tab, as opposed to the end of the queue of related tabs if that makes sense. Im sure theres a more technical way to say that, but thats the best Ive got.
Let say I have 50 tabs open. Im looking at tab 20, I click a link to open a new tab, that new tab is tab 21 pushign the old 21 to position 22. Still from tab 20 I click another link to open another tab and becomes the new tab 21, and the previous 21 is now 22, and 22 becomes 23.
To solve the reverse order issue, I need to open FF, reclose FF, then reopen it.
Secondly, I also note that the first tab of a previous session is always still in Tab 1 slot as it should be... and the tab I was focused on when I closed the session, even if say Tab 40, is now Tab 2 upon session restore, the rest are in reverse order.
I also note with another addon that modifies a limited functionality inbuilt FF Quantum feature, the inbuilt feature operates first, then the more customisable addon changes it, as opposed to simply replacing he inbuilt feature. Is that part of the reason for reverse order loading of tabs maybe? Is there an about: config setting I need to tweak?
But awesome work so far, once I found this and a decent speed dial approximation, I updated to Quantum. Until then I was holding out.