Noté 4,6 sur 5
4,6 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12356949 de Firefox, il y a 9 joursNoté 3 sur 5The title is persistent when I restard Firefox, but it is NON PERSISTENT when I click on the tabs (which are now unloaded) : the tab reloads with it's original name, not the title i have modified before. Is there a way to fix this ? Thank!
If this can be fixed, then it's a great add-on :)
- par viking, il y a 2 moisNoté 3 sur 5Great Add-on, but it lacks a crucial feature: I am going to the same URL but in different containers, and I need to be able to (permanently) ReTitle them differently.
I posted an issue about this on GitHub, but no response. Has development stopped?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14328529 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5I'm keeping a lot of similar tabs across reboots (organizing them using TreeStyleTabs). Tons of Slack, Mail client tabs, ... without meaningful title prefixes. I'm now using your extensions for assigning titles specific to URL prefix (thanks to your beta regex matching). My brain feels so relieved.
Kind of cumbersome to put in place, but the best option so far!
Would definitely appreciate the ability to modify/add regex more easily, but this is already so useful.
Thank you a lot!
- par TwoCables, il y a 8 moisNoté 5 sur 5Wow. I was using 'Tab Mix - Rename Tab' before, but Tab ReTitle is far better.
Unlike 'Tab Mix - Rename Tab', I can assign a tab title to any URL. So that means I can open a new tab to that URL and it gets my custom title. I can also go to that URL within a tab and it gets my custom title. I can go Back or Forward to that URL within a tab and it gets my custom title. It's also persistent across sessions. So this completely solves the problem for me of how the YouTube history page just gets titled, "YouTube" instead of "History - YouTube".
Unlike 'Tab Mix - Rename Tab', the titles of YouTube videos aren't always automatically renamed to just 'YouTube". With 'Tab ReTitle', the video titles show as expected without me having to change any settings. It just stays out of Firefox's way (unlike 'Tab Mix - Rename Tab')!
There are a few other instances where the title never showed the way I wanted it to show, and 'Tab Mix - Rename Tab' couldn't help because it was just for that tab only and if I closed it, that was it, it was gone. Going to other pages in that tab meant the title doesn't change because I had simply renamed that tab. With Tab ReTitle, everything is exactly as it should be.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15322057 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Very easy to use gave important feature to set title for this Tab. I had same url where i needed different titles for automation which this plugin gave.
- par Davin, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Simple and it works like a charm! It would be excellent if we can change the favicon too, in case we want to hide both favicon and title as well.