- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13424142 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisbefore update it was better, miss the function that it loads on without cache (jumps to beginning of page)
edit: ah the function is called wrong, if make "use cache" on it doesn't use it x-D
vor update war es besser, vermisse die funktion das es an ohne cache laden (springt an seiten anfang)
edit: ah die funtion ist falsch benannt, wenn man cache benützen anhackt wird es nicht verwendet x-D
- Noté 4 sur 5par Zeb/SLP, il y a 5 moisI love this extension but PLEASE when reloading a page, any way it can keep a page at the position it has been set to? I need to monitor content just out of view and even with pressing F121 to remove the top section of my browser it's out of view meaning I still have to move the page up. Pressing F5 manually does not do this.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16900245 de Firefox, il y a un anI want to refresh the page every 2 seconds, so when I edit the html/css on the local host I'll see the result immediately in Firefox. But this add-on has a 10 second minimum interval limitation. So it is impossible to use it for this purpose.
- Noté 4 sur 5par BBlackmoor, il y a un anThis is a useful addon, and I am grateful to have it. The one thing I wish it had is some indication on the "Tab Reloader" tab context menu of which, if any, reload time has been selected. As it is, there is no way to look at a tab and know if it has been set to auto-reload, nor how often.
- Noté 4 sur 5par s5013, il y a 2 ansit's a good add-on, but some suggested improvement:
when the tabs aren't active, its fine to show "active jobs"
when the tab is active, it's better to show the count-down when will the tab be refreshed.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Daniel, il y a 2 ansI only recently started using this, and it appears to work well for the most part. However one frustrating issue is that even though I have the plugin configured to reload all my jobs after a restart, it never does. I have to manually click on the add-on icon and click "Restore old reloading jobs". Currently using v0.3.5.
- Noté 4 sur 5par KdominikB, il y a 2 ansI am afraid the most recent edition broke what was working pretty well. I can't save a default refresh period. And have to set every option EVERY time I open the browser. Nothing is saved.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Kaushal Pranav, il y a 2 ansGreat extension. When I close a tab and restore it back (tab, not a window, using Ctrl + Shift + T), I would like to get back the auto refresh timer on that particular tab.