- par acckey, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Great extension, it helps me a lot to see my work activity. It shows only 3 digits for tab counter which is not enough for me. If more than 2500 tabs opened it slows down browser when I'm shifting between tabs and it's slightly annoying.
- par PERCE-NEIGE, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5It is ok, colors can be customized, what it shows, number of tabs, number of windows, etc, also can be customized. But nowhere I can choose the place, it always sits in the tab bar, I can drag it in the addon bar with the customzation firefox menu, but impossible to put it next to the URL bar.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13536088 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Thanks for this practical add-on. I just miss the option to change text color. I like light colors but in that case number of open tabs is invisible (because it is always white). And also like someone before mentions it would be useful that you could change size of font (number) for us who don't have perfect vision any more :)
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansHi ClanR,
Unfortunately, Firefox controls the badge text color and size. I will implement this feature as soon as Firefox makes it available. Thank you for your review!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13459513 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5It can use a better look but it does what it needs to do.
- par Mordor Escapee, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Installation does not ask for any permissions, great!
The displayed number looks like sore thumb, too much attention grabbing, I had to change the background color in settings of the extension.I happy that the addon eventually worked out for you. How should I tweak the default icon and color so that it is initially less intrusive? Unfortunately, I am not the best icon designer.
- par stefan_ioan, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5I opened 41 tabs in one window and one tab in another window. Total 42 ... look at how they are counted in the attached picture:
- par Quinlan M, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Decent replacement for https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-counter/ that works with multiprocess, but the icon and box around the number is distracting. Please add an option to have it display as a number in the same font as Firefox and nothing more.Unfortunately, the new addons API does not give me control of the font. I can only control the color of the box around the text and the icon. I cannot remove the box. Please try the option in the addon's preferences to use a clear icon that basically hides it.