- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14122237 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5I have a tendency to build up many tabs at once. My max has been roughly around 200 tabs open at once.
I was curious today and found this extension to check my current number.. I have 470 tabs open.......
I think it's time to clean some out.
- par bluesun, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Since I keep a number of tabs open and can't find a post v57 extension that lets me keep multiple rows of all open tabs, its easy to get lost when tabs are scrolled horizontally off screen. This is a handy little reminder there are out-of-sight tabs.
Note, waterfox (branched from FF v56) supports all legacy functions and extensions, including an extension to use multiple tab rows & also to place tabs below the bookmarks (vastly clearer UI I can't understand why FF v57 dropped). Try Waterfox for support of all modern add-ons and all your favorite legacy ones. It shares the profile with FF and gives you back your old favorite add-ons and more.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12807353 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5I'm all about the simple yet highly effective tools. It tells you how many tabs you have open. That's it. I'm always surprised to see that I keep so many tabs open. Now, when I see a high number, it reminds me to pare down and close a number of tabs.
- par lpires, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5It works fine, I use it for a year or so now and it does the job. That's it.
Maybe in order for people to trust it more, should be on the "Mozilla's Recommended Extensions", but aside from that. It is fine.
Thank you for your good job.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15200744 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Like others I tend to accumulate a lot of Tabs as I browse and I find this Add-On to be very useful in helping me know just how many are open.
It's also reassuring to know that it doesn't require any permissions.
I read earlier that the Tab Count font size could not be increased due to Firefox's developer restrictions and so I have chosen to have red text on a white background for increased readability as was suggested by the developer.
I like the fact that the counter updates in real time eg. when I issue a command to Close tabs on the right, I can keep an eye the count as it decreases (my tab count can be quite high).
In these days of increased RAM and increased Tabs, this extension genuinely fills a gap.
- par acckey, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Great extension, it helps me a lot to see my work activity. It shows only 3 digits for tab counter which is not enough for me. If more than 2500 tabs opened it slows down browser when I'm shifting between tabs and it's slightly annoying.
- par jagman, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5It has a Major problem but it is a great concept IF FIXED. The button show open TABS, this page and TOTAL TABS ALL PAGES.
BUT the FIELD IS TOO SMALL. I have 53 tabs in ONE WINDOW. IT should show "53/53" but shows "53/5" because the FIELD is too small. It is "FOUR DIGITS" Wide but needs to be "seven" to display "101/125" as example".