Avis de anirudh67115
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13936106 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisthe UI is amateurish and there is no explanation for the weird radio buttons that are actually checkboxes, which seem to break the whole thing by clicking them, but if you don't click around, this thing just works, and allows setting arbiitrary refresh interval, unlike "Tab Reloader (page auto refresh) by James Fray"
- Noté 3 sur 5par TS313, il y a 3 moisDoes not currently support domain-based or wildcard-based refresh. This means that if you use a web application that changes the end of the URL (Many do) between logins or while navigating, this plug-in won't work.
Like the simple UI. Add domain support and this will be great.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12589417 de Firefox, il y a un anworks as expected. Nice extension
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15737067 de Firefox, il y a un anI want to remove it. It slows my operation considerably. I am not interested in their choices of anything. I make my own. The biggest challenge is finding how to get rid of this intrusive add-on.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16881079 de Firefox, il y a un anTab Auto Refresh does exactly what it says on the box!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Damien, il y a un anPerfect ! Just need a shortcut key to stop refreshing (low interval can be hard to handle :D)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Rajinder Choudhuri, il y a 2 ansThis Add On does the job of refreshing a webpage PERFECTLY. I was spending endless hours to switch between Tabs to check updated data from a Financial Information web page I rely on for making investment decisions. Tab Auto Refresh (this Add On) has solved my problem!!!! Am grateful and would like to donate sometime soon. My Best Wishes to the Developer and his support ecosystem!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Yanoom, il y a 2 ansWorks perfectly!
Allows to set an individual custom refresh interval in seconds for each tab!