- Noté 4 sur 5par User 34, il y a 18 joursReally useful add-on. My master volume is already reasonably high, but some videos and streams are still too hard to hear particular when I have a fan and A/C running in the summertime.
- Noté 4 sur 5par SuperMarioBR, il y a 4 moisNice extension... Awesome for sites that play video with low volume. Only thing I would ask is: LET THE SOUND BE MAX FOR ALL SITES... I have to do that every time I open a video page...
Otima extensao para os sites que exibem videos com o som bem baixinho... Ou para pessoas com algum tipo de dificuldade auditiva (tipo eu)... Unica reclamacao: podia permitir que o usuario determinasse o NIVEL PADRAO DE SOM... Eu deixaria sempre no maximo... Atualmente tenho de aumentar o som em toda pagina que tem algum video...
- Noté 4 sur 5par ^5 david slayer, il y a 7 moisworks well on the sites it's allowed to except for twitter with mono videos, the mono convert feature doesn't work for me. no sound no matter what.
(i'm using 7.1 surround in windows)
- Noté 4 sur 5par Achmad, il y a un anIt would be nice if i can access this feature from Right-Click menu on specific media/video, cause most of the time i don't know which control for which video on website with a lot of videos in one page, like facebook
- Noté 4 sur 5par Highly, Ltd., il y a 3 ansSoundFixer works well on non-cross-domain sites so I can hear what's going on through my not state of the art speakers. Unfortunately, when I leave a site after using SoundFixer, the volume level is reset very low, so the next time I go to a cross-domain site I'm up a crick and can't hear a thing.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15876543 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansThe extension delivers what it promises. However, you lose the playback speed option when you use this extension. It's not the end of the world, but it is dissapointing. If it allowed playback speed changes it would be perfect.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Tinker IT, il y a 4 ansAwesome extension that fixes the poor sound volume of my 2011 MacBook Pro. I would give it 5 stars, if it were to permit speed controls. Currently, it always resorts back to 1x speed for videos when changing the gain.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Arika, il y a 4 ansGreat add-on, my only complaint is that moving the sliders from their default positions prevents YouTube's playback speed controls from working (reverts speed to x1).