- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13163623 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansAbsolutely amazing add-on that does well to skip referral and tracking links! - Does not seem to play nice with Google drive downloads atm, seems to loop/repeat skipping.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Humphrey Finkelstein, il y a 3 ansThe whitelist ("blacklist") method disables all sorts of useful services like web.archive.org. The blacklist ("whitelist") didn't work with the simple pattern "google.com/url". Some potential here.
- Noté 4 sur 5par RenzoBenzo, il y a 3 ansIt works well with one exception. The dev uses the terms blacklist and whitelist an odd way. With this addon, the blacklist is actually the whitelist and the whitelist is the blacklist. It took me awhile to figure out the terms were mixed up.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Fleet Command, il y a 3 ansWhile the author has my gratitude for creating it, I'm afraid it impedes the natural web browsing experience. There are a lot of websites that need to be added to the exception list and the author on Github has said that he won't be doing it. Ordinary users have to spend an hour configuring this add-on, and in the end, is it worth the effort?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Coldblackice, il y a 3 ansAwesome addon! One suggestion: swapping the labels of "Blacklist" and "Whitelist", since they're currently contrary to how they're typically used. Normally, things that are whitelisted means that nothing is applied or done to them, which is basically what's happening to entries added to the current "blacklist", however.
Great addon otherwise. The notification pop-up is highly useful, as it can be confusing why a website didn't function like expected. For example, using Google search-by-image-URL, instead of searching, the image instead opens in a new tab. But the pop-up lets you know what happened, and I was then able to whitelist Google Image search (same issue with Google Translate, Archive.org, Archive.is).