- Noté 5 sur 5par Firefly, il y a 7 joursFor a webpage with 12k images, and 16gig ram, it crashes the tab and fails to save, halfway through.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18157483 de Firefox, il y a 9 jours* trial run on single webpage of fenix nightly 122.0a1 (Build #2015987392), bd7fff1650+, downloaded without any issues
* i dont have github account, for issues what are my other options?
- Noté 2 sur 5par gregzeng, il y a 20 joursWorks ok on Chromium based browsers, but Firefox, not sure. Mint Cinnamon, official, with all latest certified updates. New installation everywhere.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11321600 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisrepeatedly popping up an unwanted 'release notes' tab when I am not interacting with the extension. deleted.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 moisI'm sorry for the inconvenience. This sounds like a bug but I cannot reproduce it and you're the only person reporting it. It's supposed to display the announcement only once the extension updated to the version 1.22.x. The announcement has been removed in the new version anyway.
BTW, you're supposed to contact me or post an issue here https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues when you encounter a bug. The advantage is that this "trick" works for any open-source project. It's more productive because your comment has been flagged as a "bug report", it will surely be deleted and will have served absolutely no purpose.