Noté 3,8 sur 5
3,8 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15086498 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5not work on
but i like it
- par morre, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Hello! Good addon, but needs to rework.
It would be nice if in the field values settings were </ textarea> as in html, more so that you could see almost all the text at once. And it would be possible to make paragraphs in the text. And that you could group the texts into categories, such as folders. And that there would be an icon on the toolbar, clicking on which opens fields with the text.<br /><br />Good luck!
- par SweetFacz3913, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5So glad I found your add-on! After Firefox 57.0 Quantum deleted all "legacy" add-ons, I lost three absolutely best straightforward extensions and, Viola! Found you, and one other so far that somewhat duplicates the "simple" factors. Thanks! As a brand new member, my only difficulty is I cannot get info into forms; e.x., right mouse clicking finds S/F categories, but clicking desired info reflected, such as "email", it does nothing - what am I missing? Looking forward to reply, hopefully soon.Thank you for your review. I see what you mean here. The limitation with the current version of SimpleFill is that it only works on text fields and not on `divs`. I will be releasing another version soon which would work everywhere even on divs.
See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/input/text if you want to learn more about html text fields.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13244867 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Don't use this.When you fill all the info, please click "Save" button before clicking anywhere outside the modal window. If the modal window closes before you click the "Save" button then firefox doesn't save the data. Won't use modal window in Firefox Quantum so this won't be a issue there.
- par selkie305, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5It works great, until all of a sudden it just forgets all the settings. Fix this, and you'll see better reviews.When you fill all the info, please click "Save" button before clicking anywhere outside the modal window. If the modal window closes before you click the "Save" button then Firefox doesn't save the data. Won't use modal window in Firefox Quantum so this won't be an issue there.
- par Bob, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Bjr
1. je cherche comment exporter dans Options/Export. On me demande chaque fois une URL ?
2. Dans quel fichier sont sauvegardé les informations sur l'ordi ?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12085861 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 1 sur 5Installed program but don't see Icon so can't fill it out or use it, any advise?
- par Trezor, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5When tabbing though forms a simple context key press opens the menu, the up arrow selects the simplefill option then a right arrow selects the dropdown menu and then you can arrow down to whatever it is you didn't want to type with almost as many keystokes as typing it.
Is there a way to add the little underlines under letters so you can hit your context key to "Right click"/open the menu and then just press the corresponding simple fill key (S) and then a configurable key or even a static number for the option you'd like to fill with?In short, you want keyboard shortcuts for the plugin so that by just a few keystrokes you are able to fill the form. Am I right?
Well, I would be adding keyboard shortcut feature soon (within 2-3 months).
- par felixknoop, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5I was thinking about such kind of add this morning. I enjoy you work on it but I find the process a little bit "complex" but excellent for the possibility of customize it indipendent from the language. I hope for the future that your add self recognize the field on internet site and self filled it (maybe an on off option will be a plus appreciated), I guess it make the process faster. I've no idea if it is realizable but I hope so. Anyway I can say only thanks for yuor workI am temporarily busy so have stopped working on SimpleFill. Will resume working on SimpleFill once I wrap up the project on which I have been working for a long time.
Anyways, thanks for sharing your views. Very much appreciated.
- par Saran-san, il y a 6 ansNoté 1 sur 5Thank you for the addon.
But, we do not want your name in our addon everytime. Enough of self advertisement.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 ansSaran-san, I agree to your point.
Well I made this add-on while I was in the verge of completing my bachelors. So the mind of a guy at that age particularly isn't that matured enough, everyone back then in college wanted to be a hero bragging about himself every now and then.
Anyways I would be removing it in the next version surely. And lastly, I also don't think the plugin deserves a "one star" only because of my name there, if it gets your work done then you can consider re-reviewing it.
- par Brad Hudson, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5Absolutely the best tool available for filling out pesky forms on site after site. Completely customizable so you'll be prepared even when a form asks for info in a slightly different manner. As a long time Firefox user I'd tried almost every add on and extension that claimed that their add on "would finally make filling out complicated forms simple". What they never said was that the interface was clunky, you couldn't customize the descriptions of which piece if info you were about to drop in with a simple mouse click, and the ones that promised to fill them out automatically never did. SimpleFill is easy to set up exactly the way you want it, you cab pit your own short explanation "tags" that come up as you go to fill out forms, and if by chance one site asks for your info in a slightly different manner you can bet that somewhere down the line another site will ask got that format as will/ With Simple Fill you just add an additional info tab withe the info in the requested off format all in the space of 40 seconds, You might go a month before seeing another site ask for info in that same odd format but You're 100% ready ahead of time. Stop wasting time filling out forms and start spending time online efficiently. Hands down one of my top 5 add ons and the one I use the most on a daily basis.