- Noté 4 sur 5par Linh, il y a 7 joursAdd-on works and is simple to use but I wish there was like a small pop-up or button to switch the output language. As a multi-lingual person, sometimes it's helpful to see translation of several languages to better understand the words.
- Noté 4 sur 5par John, il y a 3 moisThe extension is very good: it does its job correctly, and the translations are almost accurate, as well as natural. It would be great if, among the many options, one could also add the ability to translate typed text without having to switch applications.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18055865 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisGreat extension. Does what it says on the box, and makes it possible for me to correspond with overseas coworkers with instant ease.
I only have two small complaints.
1) When using the "translate this page" feature on a site with editable text, like Confluence, it overwrites the original. That means if you forget to turn it off and hit save (or use something that autosaves) it's possible to destructively overwrite the original, a mistake I made once and never again. I'm not sure what the fix for this would be, without a major architectural overhaul, but it's worth bringing up, if only to save others the same stab of panic.
2) I wish there was an option to translate text immediately upon highlighting, rather than having to click the little button. It's an extra step I don't need, and doing it 300 times a day, it adds up.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Havoc, il y a 5 moisA minimal extension with a minimum of features, but it does its job well. Disadvantage - recently it stopped translating most single words, I'm switching to another extension.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Akram, il y a un an4 stars because it doesn't show which source language it translates from. It is important to many of us to know the source language. I hope the developer fixes this as it will make it the best translation extension.