- Noté 3 sur 5par Saya Cherbinina, il y a un moisIt could have been better. The translation is good and convenient, but there is a very big stumbling block - the server is blocked very often, giving the error "service usage limit reached", and starts only after a few days. reinstalling doesn't help
- Noté 3 sur 5par rediffusion, il y a 7 mois1. It's not works on some pages for example "https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/simple-translate/". It can't translate any word.
2. It has conflicts with Internet Download Manager! Sometimes it hangs next to the IDM download small icon.
- Noté 3 sur 5par PERCE-NEIGE, il y a 4 ansThis addon is useful as it is, but needs improvements. I like the addon button, I can translate thing quickly with a lot of language, but there's no way to show less languages, and it's very tiring to switch from one language to another one in a big list. When I select a text with the mouse, the text should appear in the translation window automatically (the one with the addon button in the bar). The "translate selected text" in the context menu does nothing. The button that appears when you select a text with the mouse is working, and very good, as it gives several translation, but no feature to switch the language from it. I didn't reach the translation limit, but it should be removed.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Arnab Roy, il y a 5 ansThis is probably the best translator addon in terms of minimal UI, but is pretty much unusable.
Theres no way to specify the source language.
Many languages, such as Japanese and Chinese have similar letters and words, but have pretty much different meanings. Google translate detects many of my Japanese texts as Chinese. This is where auto-detect language fails and we need to manually change the source language.