- par dodmedium, il y a 8 heuresNoté 1 sur 5A major drawback of this addon is that it forces you to hide the tabs that are grouped - as far as I'm concerned, this is not really tab grouping, it's more like a "fancy" bookmark sorter, only less functional and more annoying. I couldn't find a way around this problem yet. This is a disadvantage compared to the Chrome tab grouping - where your group appears as a single tab that can be easily expanded and collapsed when you want to show/hide all the tabs belonging to this group.
- par Icystack, il y a 9 heuresNoté 1 sur 5I think the UI needs serious work for this to be a usable tool. It also needs to work properly across multiple firefox windows. I did the mistake of installing this while having multiple tabs on 2 windows and it was not a fun experience.
- par Ourann, il y a 20 joursNoté 1 sur 5Addon popped up a page stating it crashed or something or other and requested me to load a backup. Doing so made me lose countless windows and tabs that just so happened to not belong to any group at the time
- par ComputerUser2022, il y a 21 joursNoté 1 sur 5Omg do NOT use this extension. I really do not understand why it has so many starts. Needlessly complex as another reviewer has stated. I grouped some tabs, then opened that group and it cleared my entire window of the tabs I was using! Unbelievable. Who in their right mind thought that was a good idea? I had to disable the extension to get them back. Stay far, far away from this extension if you value your tabs!
- par xy, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5This was a great extension until it started saving browser sessions for no apparent reason. I understand this might be a feature some appreciate but when I close my browser I want it to be fresh when it is reopened. At the very least there should be the option to disable this feature. And no, I do not have Firefox setting "Open previous windows and tabs" enabled. This behavior only happens while this add-on is enabled.
- par flo B., il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Great add-on, but a Bug is really anoying me since late 2021. If I close & reopen the browser, every tab in groups with "always open tab in specific container" option activated is duplicated (see here: https://github.com/Drive4ik/simple-tab-groups/issues/891 ). The issue is open since Dec, 2nd and the developer didn't answered (we are in February...). Update: going from 2 to 1 star to see if the developer only cares about 1 star reviews....
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17205791 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5ive been using this addon for about a year now, it crashes every once in a while and i have to restore backups that i usually manually create. it worked everytime so i didnt think anything about it really. this time it crashed and when i use the backup it wont load my tabs on the top. i just lost about 6 months of research and other things. way to go asshats. dont use this piece of shit or you will regret it eventually.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17213987 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5Installed the plugin, had over 50+ tabs open, created a new group and all my tabs were gone, thanks for absolutely nothing and ruining my day
- par Anthony, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Very error prone.
For example, if you have a window with multiple groups and close it by mistake, when you restore the window, the tabs are reopened but are no longer in their respective groups...
Also, it keeps polluting my Downloads folder with STG backup folders...
- par Deepti Gupta, il y a 8 moisNoté 1 sur 5It deleted all my tabs in groups that I had been saving since four months. I had been regularly checking on the Manage Tab Groups option and one day when I did, all the tabs had just vanished God knows where. Horrible App.
Apart from this deceit, it used to download STG performance files everytime I used Firefox which I did not want on the system.
Horrible User Interface as well. I just put up with it in the hope that atleast it will help me function well.
Save yourself the misery by not using this app and try any other but this.
- par Toark, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5All menus are white text on white backgrounds. Makes it impossible to navigate. May be due to incompatibilities with Dark Reader Extension or Dark background based color scheme.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14564543 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5It's great if you just use one window, but the multi-window behavior is so undesirable that I had to stop using this. The window behavior is nothing like the tab behavior. Here's how it should work. A group should be able to span multiple windows (it can't). When you select a group, it should close any windows that do not contain any tabs within that group. That way, the only tabs you have open across all windows are the tabs in that tab group. This would give behavior that is consistent with tabs. But now there's this half baked solution where you can have a different tab group open in every window and it's even harder to figure out what's going on. The whole point of having multiple windows is so I can look at multiple windows at the same time. Otherwise I would just use tab groups instead of windows! With the current solution, you can't have two windows side by side that make sense with each other. It feels totally random which windows get which tab groups assigned to them. A group is supposed to represent the only things I want to have open at once, which should be able to include multiple side by side windows together in the same group that get opened and closed together when I switch groups.