- Noté 1 sur 5This is a sad joke:
- it doesn't work if 'Restore previous session' is disabled,
- it doesn't work in private mode.
As it is it's a waste of bits.
- Noté 3 sur 5There is a bug that if I hit 'F8' or click icon to show up groups view all I get is a little modal. I need to click the icon again to show the groups. It's very annoying.
Screenshot - https://ibb.co/yYw1919
- Noté 5 sur 5Simple Tab Groups is "exactly" what I was looking for to replace the old Tab Group Manager! I delayed upgrading from the old version of Firefox for a long time because I didn't want to lose the ability to group tabs. I tried several other tab managers first, but they didn't do what I wanted. STG is very intuitive, very functional, and easy to learn. I can't say enough good things about it! The only thing it lacks, compared to the old Tab Group Manager, is the ability to resize groups in the "Manage Groups" display, but this is a minor issue, and in some ways the ability to scroll down for additional groups is an improvement over Tab Group Manager, which couldn't scroll and would get very crowded with a lot of tabs and groups.
- Noté 1 sur 5Been using this for a while and it's pretty nice. Recent update said to set the add-on to not work in incognito mode. Fair enough. I changed the setting. All my open tabs were lost immediately. My browser was reverted to the state it was in ~1 month ago. I can't even recover them with recently closed tab or recently closed window. For an extension that's supposed to enable my tab-hoarding, this is a low blow.
- Noté 2 sur 5It used to work really well, but recently keeps forgetting all my tabs across reboots. It all started at the same time the "incognito mode" warning came. I basically became useless for me now.
- Noté 5 sur 5Indispensible for me at work & home.
STG and its predecessor are the reason I use FF
- Noté 4 sur 5The latest versions of STG are deleting my tabs in all tab groups that are secondary windows. I had to revert back to 3.4.4 to fix the problem. On latest firefox v68 working fine on 3.4.4, but 4.0+ has the problem. Great add-on still! Thank you for the backup feature, it's a life saver.
- Noté 5 sur 5amazing!! wonderfull stuff, thx.
- Noté 5 sur 5Great addon usefull and I can't work without it. Just a new bug in 220.127.116.11 = the welcome page is fixed now OK but now it's goes always on the first tab on the group instead of going to the last opened tab ... thanks bye
- Noté 1 sur 5i finally understand the problem. please fix this.
1. "default Tab Groups" is always open
2. i open "work Tab Groups" that have 10 tabs in new window
3. i reload and check 3 of "work Tab Groups" and don't check the others
4. and i close the "work Tab Groups" window
5. when i open "work Tab Groups" window again, only the 3 tab that i checked last time, have links. the other 7 tabs, are null and when i click on them, it opens a blank page!
- Noté 5 sur 5Endlich eine vernünftige Gruppierung meiner Tabs möglich. Und: Es funktioniert auch alles einwandfrei!
Sehr sehr angenehm. 100 Punkte.
- Noté 1 sur 5Did just delete all of my open tabs without any warning after working fine for a year
- Noté 3 sur 5Not fully stable, several times i lost my tabs
- Noté 2 sur 5I'm rating this 2 star for having a warning pop-up each time you open firefox: Please enable "Restore previous session" in browser. Even if you do have that option enabled, the warning still shows up.
- Noté 3 sur 54.0 seems to have introduced a bug(s) where tabs groups get cleared out when multiple windows are involved.
Using the "restore closed tabs" function when this happens just reopens all the tabs in the current tab group, not their original tab group.
I'll file a real bug report if I can figure out reproduction steps.
- Noté 1 sur 5This addon has always worked fantastically, and I was really happy with it until the last update (ver. 18.104.22.168) that f*cked everything up.
I DON'T want to restore the previous session automatically every time I start Firefox!!! and I don't want to see the same screen warning me to do so every time I open the browser.
PLEASE REVERT TO THE PREVIOUS VERSION. thank you
- Noté 5 sur 5Exactly the functionality I wanted to have back from the good old days!
- Noté 2 sur 5Latest update bricks functionality unless it is disabled in incognito mode. I'm not interested in disabling it in incognito mode; I have been warned, thanks, there appears to be no way to disable the warning. Worked well until now.