Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17815718 de Firefox
Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17815718 de Firefox, il y a 3 mois
Nothing simple about this extension, it sounds like feature other browsers has, but really it takes just as long to navigate through shitty design that this extension has as if to sort through that 100 tabs you expected to organize.
1 335 notes
- Noté 5 sur 5par saibal chakraborty, il y a un jourthis extension is really good. simple tab group keeps me organized.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Skyogurt, il y a 4 joursquite simply changed the way I am browsing the internet, I was using Tree Style Tab before this and what a massive upgrade!!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Mauricio, il y a 6 joursExcelente. Tengo distintos grupos de ventanas, mantiene el browser ordenado y me ayuda a enfocarme.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15334684 de Firefox, il y a 8 joursGreat app except when it stops working. I had many tabs wonderfully organized and then it stopped working on one of my two computers where I had FF synced. I uninstalled and there goes all the grouping. No more of this app and the bugs.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17899308 de Firefox, il y a 9 joursThis is great for keeping things organized and manageable. I've used STG for years and it's worked perfectly. Recently I've been loving it because I've been into customizing Firefox, and I've found that it mostly plays well with Tree Style Tab, Multi-Account Containers, and Containerise (all also very useful). STG is an awesome extension.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Ein Benutzer, il y a 10 joursFunctionally working, but intransparent w.r.t. behavioral details especially when restoring a group.
What is really stupid and borderline insane is the folder-spam where the extension starts to write backups into the download folder. Imagine other applications would do this by default - your download folder would be a crowded mess with thousands of files spamming everywhere.
- Noté 1 sur 5par ple, il y a 11 joursWarning: do not install. This extension is a "Rube Goldberg machine" (complicated mess) and saps performance. Instead, simply use the bookmark bar.
- Noté 5 sur 5par bernd_b, il y a 17 joursThanks to simple Tab Groups, I am back from vivaldi to firefox.
I took a few efforts to get used to it, but now I am at ease with both concepts.
Thanks to the backup function of Simple Tab Groups, I was able to export my tabs from the Firefox developper edition to the stable branch.
Very nice to have this flexibility.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Balathustrius, il y a 18 joursConstantly loses ALL tabs in tab groups. Since its purpose is to keep tabs, I would call that a fail. I will have to seek out another solution.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Colopatiron, il y a 21 joursTerrible UI, terrible UX, just a terrible extension all in all. Firefox devs should implement its own native tab grouping solution so users don't have to resort to using garbage.
This extension sends you annoying Windows notifications every time you move a tab to another group. And no, you can't turn this off. It also automatically downloads files and saves them in your Downloads directory without your permission.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Pablo Vieira, il y a 21 joursThere's nothing "simple" about this extension. It's complex and mostly confusing. Here are a few suggestions:
- Have default groups coincide with native multi-account containers.
- Clean the dropdown menu to choose group. It's so busy it's not usable.
- Create sane defaults and avoid three pages of settings at all costs.
In other words: design the UX yourself, don't defer this design to users putting every imaginable option under the sun everywhere.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15585716 de Firefox, il y a un moisExtension closed all tabs except few I put in a group, so I must find other tabs in history. I couldn't find a way to restore closed tabs. Thanks, but no thanks...
- Noté 5 sur 5par Kurt, il y a un moisEdit: My last review was an error I made... I found out, that under specific circumstances the data either of Tree Stye Tab (-> TST) or Simple Tab Groups (-> STG) can become corrupt, which makes them behave "strange". I assume it was STG, which caused the issue, because when deleting a few big, but useless groups they shown further strange effects, which vanished after deleting them completely.
Forget my 3-Star-Rating, and my apologies!