Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Octavian, il y a un jourNoté 5 sur 5Love the fact that I can control groups with custom shortcuts and I can move between them easily. This is by far the best tab management add on I've used. Chrome doesn't have an extension as good and customizable as this in my opinion.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12348512 de Firefox, il y a 4 joursNoté 3 sur 5Good start, but pretty clunky.
I use multiple browser windows across different screens, and the first thing this extension did when I made a group was bring them all into the same window... that was a crash course in how to use it for sure. Then I tried closing my browser and reopening it, and half of my tabs had moved to a new (previously nonexistent) group... so I had to move them all again.
I really miss the old tab groups that Firefox had, and given all the folks using this I expected a cleaner interface. I'm also crossing my fingers that I won't have to spend time every day reorganizing the groups... we'll see. Here's hoping! It's better than nothing, for sure!
- par DW, il y a 4 joursNoté 5 sur 5I can't say how much I love this add-on. I've been wanting something like this for as long as I can remember. I have not found anything that comes close in the Chromium universe. I switched to FireFox for this add-on. I don't know why browsers don't have this functionality built-in.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16501213 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursNoté 3 sur 5This addon seems to work well... except for that it doesn't want to let windows associated with an unloaded group close. Trying to close the remaining blank tab just reopens it, while trying to close the window gives the "are you sure you want to close multiple tabs" warning.
Another feature that would be good would be an option to always open groups in new windows, rather than switch groups within the window.
- par Arjun, il y a 13 joursNoté 4 sur 5Amazing add-on for productivity and tab management. Only downside for me is that it doesn't work in private mode. If it could work in private mode it would be a full 5 stars.
- par brownyblackburne, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Brilliant extention. Only downside is that it encourages you to hoard Tabs. Is that such a bad thing though? I can archive them and they wont be in memory anymore.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16550776 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Took a little to figure out how to use it. I would suggest setting up the hot keys to switch between groups.
I think it works best combined with containers. You can use this with containers to insure you always open the right containers and you can auto group websites into groups/containers