Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16501213 de Firefox, il y a une heureNoté 3 sur 5This addon seems to work well... except for that it doesn't want to let windows associated with an unloaded group close. Trying to close the remaining blank tab just reopens it, while trying to close the window gives the "are you sure you want to close multiple tabs" warning.
Another feature that would be good would be an option to always open groups in new windows, rather than switch groups within the window.
- par Arjun, il y a 7 joursNoté 4 sur 5Amazing add-on for productivity and tab management. Only downside for me is that it doesn't work in private mode. If it could work in private mode it would be a full 5 stars.
- par brownyblackburne, il y a 23 joursNoté 5 sur 5Brilliant extention. Only downside is that it encourages you to hoard Tabs. Is that such a bad thing though? I can archive them and they wont be in memory anymore.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16550776 de Firefox, il y a 25 joursNoté 5 sur 5Took a little to figure out how to use it. I would suggest setting up the hot keys to switch between groups.
I think it works best combined with containers. You can use this with containers to insure you always open the right containers and you can auto group websites into groups/containers
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16140674 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 4 sur 5Very good add on. If only we could have seamless integration and synchronisation with Sync one day that would be great.
My only concern with the module is that I don't know how to force a manual save to bookmark, you have to wait before the auto backup kicks-in.
Great add-on for Tab addicts.
- par Aquaczaz, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Deleted all of my saved tabs after using for a few months. Restore previous session option is enabled and had not issues until everything was gone one day. No way to backup or restore that I could find.