Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16002277 de Firefox, il y a 2 mois
Noté 5 sur 5
Love this app! Once I figured out how to use it, it really has transformed by million tabs situation to help my productivity! Thanks!
- par Valeria, il y a 3 joursNoté 1 sur 5I really wanted to love this addon but it's just too stressful to use. As so many others here have already posted, the addon's default behavior of deleting the tabs I've saved into a group is completely at odds with what the addon seems to have been designed to do: group your tabs for opening whenever you want. What's the point of spending the time to create several groups and set them up complete with containers and color-coding if the tabs are just going to disappear? Such a headache. Immediately removed, going back to OneTab.
- par rundsee, il y a 5 joursNoté 4 sur 5Hi, I love that Addon so much ❤️ - my greatest wish is, that you decide to support the new Safari for the new "MacOS Big Sur" which support extensions like firefox. I will change from FF to Safari when I use MacOS Big Sur in autum. Thank you very much. 🙏🙏🙏
Here some details from Apple:
- par FlyingHorse, il y a 7 joursNoté 1 sur 5Can't give this any better rating as the add-on is not intuitive at all. I thought that the purpose is to open several tabs, save those tabs into a group and then reopen them again later. Problem is that as soon as you close the individual tabs they disappear from the group. What good is this add-on if the groups don't keep their list of tabs to reopen them later? There needs to be a tutorial that explains how this is supposed to work.
- par Mr. Qwerky, il y a 9 joursNoté 5 sur 5This is absolutely my number-one "must have" extension! It replaces the pre-Quantum extension "Tab Groups" with nearly identical function, yet works better and adds more features.
Without this, and a few other must-have extensions, Quantum would be, to me, a non-starter.
- par ABO, il y a 10 joursNoté 4 sur 5If now only the Groups could be stored in folders/ Top-groups that would be very handy regarding the overview.
- like this I have many groups, but cannot devide the frequently used ones from the longterm stored ones.
Also it would be amazing if one could rename the containers and even set up more of them...
- par bledgharm, il y a 18 joursNoté 5 sur 5Very comfortable extension for such lovers of 100+ opened tabs, as me. Just group them and save to bookmarks + close unneeded for now groups and later, when you need them you can simply restore from bookmark folder. Love it!
- par Jayjay, il y a 20 joursNoté 5 sur 5I judged this extension too soon, I didn't know how to use it fully and now it's one of my favorite extensions ever. old review was "love this extension and the ability to group tabs. but when I load a tab group, it closes all my current tabs, that's my main problem with this otherwise wonderful extension." I just found out that you can open a group in a new window. Anyways, thanks so much for this.
- par Neophile, il y a un moisNoté 2 sur 5This esxtentio is veryuseful and worka well, However it needs a tab explaining some functions to users be able to use it.
Even the best browsers and computers crash some time or another.
It is possible to bzck up or restore the tabs. The button links are there, but not a ward about how to fo it. How to chose where from or where to.
There is also what I suppose to bve a very useful autimatic STG backup, but I cannot guess which is which with 149 files in 7 directoris. We have to do it blindly, and probably destroying what we want to repair.
If I could use the extention functions in full, I would give it 5 stars.