Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
par mainmachine, il y a 2 mois
Noté 5 sur 5
I've been using this add-on for about a year now, and while it's hit some typical development roadbumps, it is a fundamental part of my browsing experience. It is simply a fantastic tool for organizing the hundreds of tabs I have at any given time, and backing them up as bookmarks is a fantastic bonus feature. I think there's a reason this add-on has been designated as "recommended" by Mozilla/Firefox - I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were looking at bringing the features of this add-on into the main FF codebase. IT'S THAT GOOD, REALLY!
- par ABO, il y a une heureNoté 4 sur 5If now only the Groups could be stored in folders/ Top-groups that would be very handy regarding the overview.
- like this I have many groups, but cannot devide the frequently used ones from the longterm stored ones.
Also it would be amazing if one could rename the containers and even set up more of them...
- par bledgharm, il y a 9 joursNoté 5 sur 5Very comfortable extension for such lovers of 100+ opened tabs, as me. Just group them and save to bookmarks + close unneeded for now groups and later, when you need them you can simply restore from bookmark folder. Love it!
- par Jayjay, il y a 10 joursNoté 5 sur 5I judged this extension too soon, I didn't know how to use it fully and now it's one of my favorite extensions ever. old review was "love this extension and the ability to group tabs. but when I load a tab group, it closes all my current tabs, that's my main problem with this otherwise wonderful extension." I just found out that you can open a group in a new window. Anyways, thanks so much for this.
- par Neophile, il y a 17 joursNoté 2 sur 5This esxtentio is veryuseful and worka well, However it needs a tab explaining some functions to users be able to use it.
Even the best browsers and computers crash some time or another.
It is possible to bzck up or restore the tabs. The button links are there, but not a ward about how to fo it. How to chose where from or where to.
There is also what I suppose to bve a very useful autimatic STG backup, but I cannot guess which is which with 149 files in 7 directoris. We have to do it blindly, and probably destroying what we want to repair.
If I could use the extention functions in full, I would give it 5 stars.
- par jazzsequence, il y a 24 joursNoté 5 sur 5Not only does this add-on do the thing it says, effectively allowing me to keep related tabs grouped together so I don't have to keep multiple windows open to do the same thing, or try to remember where I put a particular tab, it _also_ saved my life when my 50+ tabs were lost after a bad update. The built-in tab backup feature is a hidden gem and I love this add-on even more than I did before.