Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
- par GT, il y a un jourNoté 5 sur 5It's almost perfect. One thing is missing: an optional ability to remove empty tab groups (with unmodified title) automatically. I guess, this would be a quite easy feature and could help a lot.
- par Чувак, il y a 5 joursNoté 4 sur 51. When i take "url" manage groups from adress bar (for example moz-extension://8e9a54bb-e738-413f-ae0e-f28052cf45da/manage/manage.html) and make this url my home page, and then use hotkey or gestures to start homepage - manage groups starting, but tabs in groups deleting after transitions to other groups. Its sad.
2. Tab "manage groups" not deleting if i run manage groups and select other tab in current group, i forced periodycaly delet this tab. And why tab "manage groups" visible in manage groups?
3. Window "manage groups" does not remember window position and size, and why i cant maximaze window?
That's all for now, tnx.
- par pelle, il y a 6 joursNoté 5 sur 5Immensely useful extension!
It can be configured (per-group!) to unload tabs from inactive groups, making it possible to have >100 tabs open on an older laptop with little memory, somewhat like Snooze Tabs but more organised.
It also has a sidebar with a searchable vertical tab view, which I've found less of a faff to use than the Tree-style Tabs extension.
It integrates well with the container functionality in Firefox, and the dark theme isn't broken.
This one feels a bit like uMatrix in that it's one extremely well designed and well thought out extension that does the work that you'd otherwise need at least half a dozen other extensions for.
Although it may be difficult to grok at first (as in "Why would I even need tab groups as well as tab containers?"), this is super helpful for navigating tabs, keeping focus on specific tasks and improving browser performance.
- par grahamperrin, il y a 20 joursNoté 5 sur 5Orientation – discovery of the sidebar etc. – as a former user of Tab Groups with Waterfox Classic:
- par writerlyhacker, il y a un moisNoté 2 sur 5When I try to open a new tab outside the group/container it just automatically gets pushed to the current open group(and linked container) I couldn't open anything in another group/container that's not the current one
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13115151 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Sorry, the bugs I said were my fault. An adaware had changed my Firefox settings. Now it is fixed and the add-on works correctly. Simple Tab Groups works fine again.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13209211 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Great mod! 5 stars for the value it adds despite having a hard time getting regex to work.
Wanted to move over many of my tabs using regex but couldnt get it to work at first. Thought it must be broken, but after moving manager and a couple of tabs to a new window and then back again it suddenly worked like expected (catch when refresh/active tab). A couple of tabs it still still refused to catch on reload so copied the address to a new tab and then it caught it for some reason. (Only had such problems with tabs that existed on installation. New ones are always ok it seems)
- par Ban_Mido, il y a un moisNoté 4 sur 5A few versions ago I can't do a manual backup, when I click on the "Save" button it simply does absolutely nothing, automatic copies don't work either. The only way I have to save my groups is with the option to save in bookmarks, the truth is that I prefer to save it in a separate file because of what may happen, the profile could be deleted and I would lose everything if it is only there, I hope you can Fix this bug.