- Noté 1 sur 5trying to export all my groups from sync tab groups hangs up firefox
it seems like it tries to open all tab in all groups which is just crazy and brings down firefox to crawl which is duh it's like over 2 thousand tabs sync tab groups must work in other way because I never had problem importing that many groups and tabs
and my system is not weak Ryzen 7 3700X and 16GB of RAM with Firefox running on ssd
- Noté 4 sur 5Ce module est pratique, il permet de classer ses onglets par groupe. Il manque cependant la possibilité de regrouper côte à côte le même type d'onglet dans le groupe.
- Noté 1 sur 5Didn't work.
- Noté 3 sur 5Was good but the sidebar view was flat. So it got difficult to view without a tab tree structure.
- Noté 2 sur 5Keeps bugging out. Can't use the same container for multiple tab groups. Settings are ambiguously named so I can't tell what they are supposed to do.
- Noté 4 sur 5gutes Addon
- Noté 4 sur 590% of the time, this add-on is an absolute lifesaver. The only issue is that there will be periodic moments where it all breaks down... My groups won't load, all the tabs from every group appear on my screen...
I suspect this is not the fault of the developer, but rather a side effect of updates in Firefox etc.
- Noté 4 sur 5Very useful addon. Some notes;
Can be very sluggy under heavy use.
When switching group, opening existing tab group in new blank window forced reloads all tab in the group, which is bit annoying.
- Noté 5 sur 5I just love, love, love the ability to put all my different research/interests/archive into groups.
- Noté 5 sur 5It's awesome ! Really helps to manage >100tabs. Thank you so much!
- Noté 5 sur 5I love it. I'm using it to create different areas for my work env. I have stuff to read, docs to follow, and current worspace etc. This extension is excellent, super stable so far.
- Noté 5 sur 5Exactly what I was looking for. Allows you to load a group of tabs in the current window and flip between groups without any problems. I only wish there was an visual way to identify which groups are currently loaded without clicking on the menu button.