- Noté 3 sur 5Smooth Extension but the Pocket button does not work.
- Noté 4 sur 5Really useful and helpful extension that generally works quite well. The two things on my wishlist for it would be (1) some way of having it be able to run without making Firefox restore all my tabs when I open it; (2) syncing my tab groups across different devices (my home + work computer).
- Noté 5 sur 5Hi. Love this! Took me a while to replace tab groups but finally I found this! Great job. I'm loving the workflow improvements it brings and it's first class in reliability too. Thanks you for creating this for everyone crying about the loss of tab groups, this is actually better!
DEV: One thing i'm not certain about is if it's possible to include pinned tabs under tab groups i create, is this possible?
- Noté 5 sur 5This addon saves my ass. An incredible addon.
- Noté 5 sur 5Has minor issues, but it's great. Went essential in seconds. Thanks, keep up the good work!
- Noté 1 sur 5trying to export all my groups from sync tab groups hangs up firefox
it seems like it tries to open all tab in all groups which is just crazy and brings down firefox to crawl which is duh it's like over 2 thousand tabs sync tab groups must work in other way because I never had problem importing that many groups and tabs
and my system is not weak Ryzen 7 3700X and 16GB of RAM with Firefox running on ssd
- Noté 4 sur 5Ce module est pratique, il permet de classer ses onglets par groupe. Il manque cependant la possibilité de regrouper côte à côte le même type d'onglet dans le groupe.
- Noté 1 sur 5Didn't work.
- Noté 3 sur 5Was good but the sidebar view was flat. So it got difficult to view without a tab tree structure.
- Noté 2 sur 5Keeps bugging out. Can't use the same container for multiple tab groups. Settings are ambiguously named so I can't tell what they are supposed to do.
- Noté 4 sur 5gutes Addon
- Noté 4 sur 590% of the time, this add-on is an absolute lifesaver. The only issue is that there will be periodic moments where it all breaks down... My groups won't load, all the tabs from every group appear on my screen...
I suspect this is not the fault of the developer, but rather a side effect of updates in Firefox etc.