Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
- par pelle, il y a 14 heuresNoté 5 sur 5Immensely useful extension!
It can be configured (per-group!) to unload tabs from inactive groups, making it possible to have >100 tabs open on an older laptop with little memory, somewhat like Snooze Tabs but more organised.
It also has a sidebar with a searchable vertical tab view, which I've found less of a faff to use than the Tree-style Tabs extension.
It integrates well with the container functionality in Firefox, and the dark theme isn't broken.
This one feels a bit like uMatrix in that it's one extremely well designed and well thought out extension that does the work that you'd otherwise need at least half a dozen other extensions for.
Although it may be difficult to grok at first (as in "Why would I even need tab groups as well as tab containers?"), this is super helpful for navigating tabs, keeping focus on specific tasks and improving browser performance.
- par grahamperrin, il y a 15 joursNoté 5 sur 5Orientation – discovery of the sidebar etc. – as a former user of Tab Groups with Waterfox Classic:
- par writerlyhacker, il y a 25 joursNoté 2 sur 5When I try to open a new tab outside the group/container it just automatically gets pushed to the current open group(and linked container) I couldn't open anything in another group/container that's not the current one
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13115151 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Sorry, the bugs I said were my fault. An adaware had changed my Firefox settings. Now it is fixed and the add-on works correctly. Simple Tab Groups works fine again.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13209211 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Great mod! 5 stars for the value it adds despite having a hard time getting regex to work.
Wanted to move over many of my tabs using regex but couldnt get it to work at first. Thought it must be broken, but after moving manager and a couple of tabs to a new window and then back again it suddenly worked like expected (catch when refresh/active tab). A couple of tabs it still still refused to catch on reload so copied the address to a new tab and then it caught it for some reason. (Only had such problems with tabs that existed on installation. New ones are always ok it seems)
- par Ban_Mido, il y a un moisNoté 4 sur 5A few versions ago I can't do a manual backup, when I click on the "Save" button it simply does absolutely nothing, automatic copies don't work either. The only way I have to save my groups is with the option to save in bookmarks, the truth is that I prefer to save it in a separate file because of what may happen, the profile could be deleted and I would lose everything if it is only there, I hope you can Fix this bug.
- par Gavin Jackson, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5This add-on has worked superbly for ages, and has grealy improved my browser experience.
A minor bug in the recent update has prompted me to review an otherwise flawless add-on, not because I'm irked, but because the devs have responded to the bug enquiries swiftly, concisely and clearly. Ironically my faith in this add-on has been raised even further.
I definitely recommend this add-on!
- par Christoph, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Updated to 5 Stars since the issue I have seen has been fixed in the update. Great Addon I have installed in all Firefox installations I am using.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15699787 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5FIXED: Unfortunately, the latest version (18.104.22.168, from 26 Feb 2020) contains 2 major bugs, which ruined the previously awesome add-on:
1) When I now click the STG icon in the Firefox (v73.0.1) toolbar, the add-on shows me a listing of the _tabs_ in the active group, rather than a listing of all the _groups_ that I have created.
2) The "Move tab to group" functionality (from right-click context menu) no longer works. It seems to do absolutely nothing now.
(Assuming that the above bugs will be fixed soon, I'll gladly recommend the add-on to all users!)
– – – –
EDIT (5 March 2020): Yes, the update to v22.214.171.124 indeed fixed the bugs mentioned above. Superb! Thank you Drive4ik. =) =) =)
- par Alex3117, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Дополню сообщение gamover
Версия 126.96.36.199, последнее обновление 26.02.2019, новые обновления не находятся. Кнопка TabGroup все еще показывает по умолчанию не список групп, а список вкладок в группе. Раньше было наоборот