par Zoeymae, il y a 4 ans
Noté 1 sur 5
I can not believe that this is the replacement for the old Tab Groups??? I just tried to restore 139 tabs and lost everyone of them. If I had just seen the restore session tab before I tried to use this extension: I would have been fine. I am NOT at all - in no way at all - liking this new Firefox except that it is faster. Yes it most definately is but Most of the fun using Firefox was the addons and extensions. That - by the way - used to work pretty darn well. Now there are Other extensions or Might we Say - No Extensions!
- par dodmedium, il y a 6 heuresNoté 1 sur 5A major drawback of this addon is that it forces you to hide the tabs that are grouped - as far as I'm concerned, this is not really tab grouping, it's more like a "fancy" bookmark sorter, only less functional and more annoying. I couldn't find a way around this problem yet. This is a disadvantage compared to the Chrome tab grouping - where your group appears as a single tab that can be easily expanded and collapsed when you want to show/hide all the tabs belonging to this group.
- par Icystack, il y a 8 heuresNoté 1 sur 5I think the UI needs serious work for this to be a usable tool. It also needs to work properly across multiple firefox windows. I did the mistake of installing this while having multiple tabs on 2 windows and it was not a fun experience.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13865319 de Firefox, il y a 2 joursNoté 5 sur 5Thanks a lot! That's what I was looking for after switching from Chrome Spaces. Wish the developer and addon a long life!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16369239 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursNoté 5 sur 5Simple Tab Groups adds a degree of functionality and usefulness to Firefox which takes organising my research; study and the storage of such to a level far and away above that which is otherwise available. Fantastic plugin!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14241828 de Firefox, il y a 14 joursNoté 4 sur 5Most great! Only thing missing IMO is a shortcut to open Simple Tab Groups in Sidebar (i.e, not having to multiple click to get to sidebar). Otherwise, great - thanks!
- par Ourann, il y a 20 joursNoté 1 sur 5Addon popped up a page stating it crashed or something or other and requested me to load a backup. Doing so made me lose countless windows and tabs that just so happened to not belong to any group at the time
- par ComputerUser2022, il y a 21 joursNoté 1 sur 5Omg do NOT use this extension. I really do not understand why it has so many starts. Needlessly complex as another reviewer has stated. I grouped some tabs, then opened that group and it cleared my entire window of the tabs I was using! Unbelievable. Who in their right mind thought that was a good idea? I had to disable the extension to get them back. Stay far, far away from this extension if you value your tabs!