Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
par Joe Btfsplk, il y a 6 ans
Noté 3 sur 5
Needs an On/Off switch icon I can put on the UI which goes bright red when it is active on a Google page. I just spent an hour trying to figure out why I couldn't set a Google Alert or even log in to manage them before it finally occured to me that this add-on might be blocking me.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13737162 de Firefox, il y a 23 joursNoté 5 sur 5Helps give a giant middle finger to Google for the few times I begrudgingly find myself using them instead of Duck Duck Go.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14080472 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5This add-on is a must for the privacy conscious web-searcher of today. It's incredibly useful to be able to use the world's best internet search engine without Google being able to track my search history and tie it to my other Google accounts. Works every time and allows me to stay logged into Gmail and Maps.
- par Dan Moorehead | PowerAccess (PowerAccess.net), il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Works very well, at least for latest Waterfox.
Allows me to enable Web Activity tracking (to get Google News view history/tailoring) without tracking all searches (those should be separate options, Google!).
Whether you use this extension or not, I suggest disable "Web & App Activity" for Google.com searches and apps (unless want for Google News, etc.) at:
- par urlwolf, il y a 5 ansNoté 1 sur 5I wanted to not be tracked by google. Unfortunately search results sucked, and the engine was in German because of location. Trying to revert to 'normal' didn't work. Even after removing this addon and restarting the browser, the google engine is set to anonymous. The whole issue has wasted quite a bit of my time.
- par merfherder, il y a 6 ansNoté 4 sur 5One issue- URL bar searches automatically use my local google domain. My settings to "Use Google.com" get blocked so it always defaults to my local country domain. But I prefer to use google.com. Any way to fix this?
- par Faktor12, il y a 6 ansNoté 3 sur 5Worked up until today.
Today I got again capcha page: "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot."
- par one anonymous V, il y a 6 ansNoté 4 sur 5@sandy. understand the extension. I have checked with and without it. Google say I am logged when it is off and unlogged when it is on. So Searchonymous REALLY allow you to search without signing to google.
BUT google STILL mark each link you click on in the search resutls they provide to you and memorize your IPs.
In order to have good anonymity, you also need google privacy extension for instance ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-privacy/ ) which will expunge all tracking from google results links.
- par miki_d, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5Currently search always redirects me to my local domain google.ba instead of google.com. Can you implement changes so that we can "force" if to use one specific domain ?