Noté 4 sur 5
4 étoiles sur 5
- par Dan Moorehead | PowerAccess (PowerAccess.net), il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Works very well, at least for latest Waterfox.
Allows me to enable Web Activity tracking (to get Google News view history/tailoring) without tracking all searches (those should be separate options, Google!).
Whether you use this extension or not, I suggest disable "Web & App Activity" for Google.com searches and apps (unless want for Google News, etc.) at:
- par urlwolf, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I wanted to not be tracked by google. Unfortunately search results sucked, and the engine was in German because of location. Trying to revert to 'normal' didn't work. Even after removing this addon and restarting the browser, the google engine is set to anonymous. The whole issue has wasted quite a bit of my time.
- par Joe Btfsplk, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5Needs an On/Off switch icon I can put on the UI which goes bright red when it is active on a Google page. I just spent an hour trying to figure out why I couldn't set a Google Alert or even log in to manage them before it finally occured to me that this add-on might be blocking me.
- par merfherder, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5One issue- URL bar searches automatically use my local google domain. My settings to "Use Google.com" get blocked so it always defaults to my local country domain. But I prefer to use google.com. Any way to fix this?
- par Faktor12, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5Worked up until today.
Today I got again capcha page: "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot."
- par one anonymous V, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5@sandy. understand the extension. I have checked with and without it. Google say I am logged when it is off and unlogged when it is on. So Searchonymous REALLY allow you to search without signing to google.
BUT google STILL mark each link you click on in the search resutls they provide to you and memorize your IPs.
In order to have good anonymity, you also need google privacy extension for instance ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-privacy/ ) which will expunge all tracking from google results links.
- par miki_d, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5Currently search always redirects me to my local domain google.ba instead of google.com. Can you implement changes so that we can "force" if to use one specific domain ?
- par Ninja, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5The best thing in this world to have is privacy. Firefox Mozilla is the best browser experience that I've ever had.You guys are amazing for having high regards to privacy. Thank you.
- par kungfujoe, il y a 6 ansNoté 4 sur 5This is great for search privacy, since it keeps you logged out of the search engine while you remain logged into other Google sites. Unfortunately, at least on Firefox 30, it also blocks the Google Doodle on the search engine's front page. The Doodle is visible to users who aren't logged in, so obviously the extension is doing more just just keeping users logged out, and is having at least one minor impact on the site's functionality/appearance.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6001713 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansNoté 3 sur 5This does save some of my search settings like the number of results to show on each page but it does not.. "Open each selected result in a new browser window" unless I middle click. Thought it might be a Tab Mix Plus problem but it's this. Using Pale Moon v24.5
- par Arb01s, il y a 6 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great Tools. And whith this add-on we are not blocked anymore on Google when this occurs: "To continue, please type the characters below:" folowed by a captcha.
Thanks a lot !