- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17458304 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisIt's Great... when it works, quite often I get oops something went wrong, I hope that gets fixed one day
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13404543 de Firefox, il y a un anUsed to be a good extension for what it is. A lot of the search engines are garbage and not worth the time it takes to close the tab, but this did what it says until recently. I think container tabs broke it?
- Noté 3 sur 5par Nikita, il y a un anWhy does the extension suddenly needs access to clipboard for searching images displayed on the pages?
EDIT: I read the page dev linked to and I agree with some other users posting there. This clipboard search needs to be optional or not present at all. We can survive without searching images in clipboard.
But I also agree with the author that extensions seem to access a lot already on browser, so I guess it's up to the users to decide if it's worth it or not. Personally, I've not allowed it permission and disabled auto update for this extension for now. I'll change my rating to 3/5 instead of 1.
I've been using this extension for a while, gave it 5/5 initially, not sure why this clipboard image search was that crucial to add. I suggest breaking support for older browsers and allowing people to turn off access to key areas for certain features. People not upgrading older browsers are already under security threat anyway.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anYou can learn more about the new permission request from this thread:
- Noté 3 sur 5par Mike Hunt, il y a 2 ansIf you know how to reverse image search via Google Images or TinEye the you don't really need this as it just adds more useless search options to those I've mentioned.
- Noté 3 sur 5par hk97, il y a 2 ansneed a default action. I have to disable all other engines one-by-one to not have a submenu