Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13544194 de Firefox, il y a 4 joursNoté 3 sur 5Since Noscript has been messed up completely, I tried this and I am satisfied. Unfortunately, settings are not retained. However, there are neither unwanted permissions like with Noscript.
- par Brandon, il y a 2 moisNoté 5 sur 5Works very well! So nice to keep ad trackers away.
If you have issues with CCleaner:
In CCleaner > Options > Cookies >
Find a cookie that looks similar to a GUID. It looks like 23456789-1234-1234-1234-213213213123 (unique on each computer) and move it to 'cookies to keep'. This addon appears to store your whitelist in this cookie so don't delete it!
- par Karma, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5It took me awhile to whitelist all the sites I regularly use, but after that, ScriptSafe is a joy to use. It has helped me block several malicious scripts. I recommend getting a script blocker if you are online period.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15190759 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5After working fairly well for several months, Scriptsafe has flamed out and started dropping all my settings and just blocking everything. I've spent an unreasonable amount of time unblocking scripts on very commonly used sites. Going to have to move on to something else.
Script safe just erased all my script settings again. Bye.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14764001 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5This is a really great addon. but it is missing "RECT" detection. Ex: https://browserleaks.com/rects
No option for block or spoof "RECT" detection.
1. Please add Spoof for "RECT" detection.
2. Please add Spoof Local and X-Forward IP's with Custom and Random.
This addon also last updated on Dec 12, 2017. I hope you consider my suggestions and release new version with these options as soon as possible.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12555836 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Will be reseted every time after cleaning caches, cockies, forms,...
Not usable with this situation.
Works well with chrome and opera.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12253224 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5I wanted to give a rating for this a long time ago.
I really do not understand complaints against addons like this for breaking sites, Do not people realise that addons that give options can be un0pted for a website instead of having to uninstall the addon ,Or even just click the disable option for that webSite.
I do not have problems with DuckDuckGo & if it does not load then you can just press the allow main script for it on toolbar, I really hope AndRYou has not totally forsaken this addon & can find time to update it where needed as it was to me a great all in one security tool that I still install even though its getting old without any updating & some things do not seem to work, but I give it 5Stars for the things that do.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13492358 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5This POS add-on keeps resetting and I have to re-teach it which sites are okay and which aren't. Wasn't too bad the first time it happened, but after the second time, come on... Uninstalling. User BEWARE!