- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12497442 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisIt works properly ... very interesting ... and magical remove the script which blocks paid content from newspaper and other sites... very surprised ... helped a lot
- Noté 5 sur 5par UBM, il y a 2 ansDoes what it says, and quickly too!
(Though I'm not expert enough to verify the "doesn't track you" claim)
I second the other reviewers suggestions for a one click option to enable or disable JS in a specific link, also the ability to white or blacklist links within a single domain. But then maybe it wouldn't be a a simple add-on anymore?
Keep up the good work!
- Noté 5 sur 5par yo ey was geht n ey, il y a 2 ansThe addon for Java where the black / whitelist
- is unusually effective (wildcards can left & right * .... *,
and works with any parts of the website URL
Just note: After inserting website URL *parts* (or complete), you have to click in the toolbar icon either
"Block all but whitelist" or "Allow all but blacklist.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Eldrerol, il y a 2 ansliterally the best fucking addon ever no cap. websites blocking you out because they detect your adblock? turn this extension on gets rid of that crap instantly, smart people use adblock; woke people use this. thanks for coming to my ted talk
- Noté 5 sur 5par anthea7, il y a 3 ans"Best in Performance, This addon does NOT track user activities same as others". That may be, and without doubt it's easy to use, yet I feel I don't have enough control. i.e. I don't see right away which URL(s) exactly will be allowed when whitelisting a domain and I don't see which URLs might possibly require whitelisting, too.
PS: You're right, you do deserve 5 stars - my problem is my problem ;-). The request blocker is enabled but my point is that I don't see, which URLs/requests are being blocked without going into options. Thus I can't "quickly" decide which ones to enable or diable. But I see that this Addon is just perfect for the average web user! You've earned the fifth star solely by this great and instant support.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15092016 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansFirst time user here, on Firefox in Windows 10. It seems pretty easy to use. I set it up to block all except whitelist (the default was to Allow All, perhaps there should be a warning first time this is used?). Anyway, I went to give a donation to the developer and it suitably blocked PayPal, until I whitelisted it. So yeah, looks like it's pretty handy! Is there also an android version?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Iaquobe, il y a 3 ansGreat!!!
I also have one question/feature request: Does it support regular expressions?
Some sites e.g. Ebay have multiple domains and all of them require JS. So I'd like to be able to allow something like: `.*ebay.*
- Noté 5 sur 5par Rendered, il y a 3 ansI have been using this addon for a few years and LOVE it. It is SOOO useful. BUT i recently accidentally updated FF and now i had to redownload it because it was having issues during migrating, im guessing. Now i can't get it because it says the download is corrupt. Please fix this. I love this app. The programmer/s for this addon are saviors.