par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12497442 de Firefox, il y a 6 mois
Noté 5 sur 5
It works properly ... very interesting ... and magical remove the script which blocks paid content from newspaper and other sites... very surprised ... helped a lot
- par UBM, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Does what it says, and quickly too!
(Though I'm not expert enough to verify the "doesn't track you" claim)
I second the other reviewers suggestions for a one click option to enable or disable JS in a specific link, also the ability to white or blacklist links within a single domain. But then maybe it wouldn't be a a simple add-on anymore?
Keep up the good work!
- par yo ey was geht n ey, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5The addon for Java where the black / whitelist
- is unusually effective (wildcards can left & right * .... *,
and works with any parts of the website URL
Just note: After inserting website URL *parts* (or complete), you have to click in the toolbar icon either
"Block all but whitelist" or "Allow all but blacklist.
- par Eldrerol, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5literally the best fucking addon ever no cap. websites blocking you out because they detect your adblock? turn this extension on gets rid of that crap instantly, smart people use adblock; woke people use this. thanks for coming to my ted talk
- par anthea7, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5"Best in Performance, This addon does NOT track user activities same as others". That may be, and without doubt it's easy to use, yet I feel I don't have enough control. i.e. I don't see right away which URL(s) exactly will be allowed when whitelisting a domain and I don't see which URLs might possibly require whitelisting, too.
PS: You're right, you do deserve 5 stars - my problem is my problem ;-). The request blocker is enabled but my point is that I don't see, which URLs/requests are being blocked without going into options. Thus I can't "quickly" decide which ones to enable or diable. But I see that this Addon is just perfect for the average web user! You've earned the fifth star solely by this great and instant support.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15092016 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5First time user here, on Firefox in Windows 10. It seems pretty easy to use. I set it up to block all except whitelist (the default was to Allow All, perhaps there should be a warning first time this is used?). Anyway, I went to give a donation to the developer and it suitably blocked PayPal, until I whitelisted it. So yeah, looks like it's pretty handy! Is there also an android version?
- par Iaquobe, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great!!!
I also have one question/feature request: Does it support regular expressions?
Some sites e.g. Ebay have multiple domains and all of them require JS. So I'd like to be able to allow something like: `.*ebay.*
- par Rendered, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I have been using this addon for a few years and LOVE it. It is SOOO useful. BUT i recently accidentally updated FF and now i had to redownload it because it was having issues during migrating, im guessing. Now i can't get it because it says the download is corrupt. Please fix this. I love this app. The programmer/s for this addon are saviors.