- par jafin, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Could you please consider using a different packer 1.7 on windows reported the exe as malware with Emsisoft AV on windows. (Trojan.Generic.23045000 (B))
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14947722 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Cool add-on, but keeps losing the location of my scrapbook folders, have to re-enter it pretty often... :-( a real pain, a fix maybe?Hi, settings of ScrapBee needs storage keeping enabled, so please turn off "Clearing cookies and history on exit" in Firefox settings and see if this helps.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13523201 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Updated 4/1/2019
I have few issues with ScrapBee.
0. Like another user reported, on Windows, I am getting an error from Windows Defender that the backend executable is infected with Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C. I don't get the error onceI built the executable from the go code.
1. I have a page that never gets captured. The icon keeps rotating and never completes. I understand that there is no promise that it can capture all pages correctly but in this case it never finishes capturing at all. It almost as it got into an infinite loop.
2. For some reason not all captured pages show the "Save", "page Cleaning", "Mark Pen", and "Reload" buttons. All that is displayed is the ScrapBee logo.
3. If possible I'd like to see caching done so that loading the captured pages tree will be much faster than it is now.
4. Documents need to be indexed when captured and index saved to make searches faster. Currently searching can take minutes.
5. Allow capturing the page to a specific folder. i.e. show the list of folders that were created and allow selecting one to store the page in. Current version requires me to open the folder before selecting the page capture.
6. A Save As... would be very helpful so that we can edit the page name before it is saved.
7. Save the favicon (or site icon) together with the page.Hi, thanks for report, ScrapBee can not promis to capture all pages correctly, also 2 and 3, these are the hard parts really, but I'd like to try to improve these parts in the future.