- par scottobob, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5When you've opened an html file and then use Save Page WE to re-save it, the page should be written to that html file.
This is useful when you make iterative modifications to an html file, saving it after each one.
Note that the "always show browser 'save as'" option, if ticked, should also go to the source html file as the first option.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16129803 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Used to save twitter full thread, now it only saves part of it
Don't know because it is updated or Firefox upgraded or something else
FF 78.0.2Sorry, a couple of bugs were accidentally introduced in Version 20.4. These bugs are fixed in Version 20.5 which is now available for download.
Please update to Version 20.5, enable the "Shrink page to force lazy loads before saving" option, and try re-saving the Twitter page. The full thread should be saved.
If this does not work please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- par Skyiva, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Верните запоминание последнего пути сохранения файла.
Return to remembering the last path to save the file.Version 20.0 fixes this issue.
The "old" save method (used in Version 18.0 and earlier) is now the default.
The "new" save method (introduced in Version 19.0) can be used instead by enabling an option.
- par circcc, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Firefox user 13280643
/Me too. 16.6 is not working.
Edit: Thanks 'Firefox user 14765710'
I uninstalled Dark Mode(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dark-mode-webextension) extension, it's working.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15114850 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5It works fine in desktop but not in Android. It used to work in Android but do not work anymore. After I click the button then nothing happen in Android. Does anyone know how to get this work in Android now? When this works it is the best that I can find online.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15090428 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5My friend, but when you save, you can choose not only save in .html, but in .maff, your addition has become even more popular, because in .maff, I can unpack it 7 zip and see its content, pictures, and .html, not unpacked
- par Richard DG, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5I was really satisfied with this extension until last update, which require permissions to access to all my data for all websites (that includes passwords, ...). Anyway, I am pleased because I can continue to use it yet without accepting the new requirements.
- par Chuckhov, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Good extension. Wish I could save everything to a specific folder, one I could create - so I wouldn't have to sift through my download folder.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansYou can save to a specific folder. In Firefox's 'Tools > Options', select the 'General' tab, and in the 'Downloads' section choose 'Always ask you where to save files'.