Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16724415 de Firefox
- Noté 1 sur 5par spiercy16, il y a 9 joursNo clue where the images are saved. Users should never have to watch a YouTube tutorial or view your product page (where I couldn't find the location either, mind you) to figure out where images/files are saved to. There was also no option in the download window to choose the location. I looked in my downloads folder and pictures folder without any luck... I understand requiring users to watch videos or study documentation if they're wanting to do something advanced and your software (or add-on) is incredibly complicated, but when it's something as relatively simple as downloading all images, they should never have to.
- Noté 1 sur 5par dotch, il y a 2 moisI've used this add-on for years. Now, suddenly when I use it, Firefox becomes unresponsive and I get virus warnings, because it tries to open all kinds of malicious websites.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13178642 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisRidiculously slow, and doesn't actually download any images hosted on image hosting sites, thus USELESS!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15166984 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisIt's not that it's confusing, it just doesn't seem to work properly. For example if you set the minimum image size to 500x500 pixels it will still flood the gallery with tiny images.
- Noté 1 sur 5par p-riot, il y a 3 moissome kind of useless (and possibly harmful) garbage, does not work
- Noté 2 sur 5par Tony Marcvs, il y a 4 moisToo cluttered and difficult to understand, unintuitive interface. I just want to download one image at a time in a simple way. Sorry.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Babbette M, il y a 4 moisWOW! What a time and headbanging saver! Helps us get this downloaded and resolved quickly and painlessly. Thank YOU!