- Noté 2 sur 5This extension will download all pictures in the background and after a while it has downloaded over 15000 pictures and Firefox was using more than 8GB of memory and was almost not responding when i tried to Exit. So search deep 3 will make your computer to work and it will probably use all your resources too. It also seems to leave all the downloaded cache files instead of removing them when you close the extension. It will also start at search deep 3 it i have used that in a previous page and before you have changed it, it has already downloaded hundreds of pictures that will take up a lot of space. Even if i pressed Stop it continued to download pictures and i even closed the window but it continues to download. Try search deep 3 on kuvaton.com and you will see what i mean.
- Noté 2 sur 5I used to really enjoy this add-on especially since DTA vanished into thin air. Unfortunately shortly after I started using this it began not only saving the images, but also micro versions of said images. It still gets the job done, but then I have to go and individually delete all of the smaller images. Which is just as much effort as downloading all the images separately.
- Noté 2 sur 5I strongly recommend making the background of the GUI a different color so the scroll bar doesn't blend in with it like camouflage. I was seconds away from uninstalling this and leaving a 1* review.
Edit: it doesn't even download every image on a page, only a random smattering of them, and yes, I carefully went over the download parameters. Looks like I'm uninstalling and leaving a 1* after all.
- Noté 5 sur 5非常強大的圖片下載工具
- Noté 5 sur 55 stars because I have no big complaints and it's as easy to use as possible given that every option I'd ever want is there (link scanning depth, regex, filters on size / name exclusions, auto-naming templates, ZIP) - I don't think there's any add-on left that does all of that. I use the gallery preview all the time. So, it seems like the developer thought about everything.
As for improvements, the UI could be a bit even more intuitive I think. Almost everything is perfectly clear to me, but I'm an advanced user myself, which is apparently the target class though.
And I don't know what the other user was doing, but this add-on is not responsible for "redirects to websites caught by the AV", at least not since I've been using it for a few months. I'm sure some other software that user installed was responsible for those. This add-on is among the cleanest of my add-ons.
Definitely warrants a contribution. If only all software was done with such thoroughness.
- Noté 1 sur 5WARNING!!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS ADD-ON. Once installed, and when you begin to use it, it'll send redirects to malicious sites. The moment I began testing it, almost immediately, my AV went all bonkers with warning message notifications. Don't say no one warned you. I'll remove this review once the Author addresses the issue.