- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15335892 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5I got this because my downloads would interrupt and have to be restarted from the beginning. This does that too. What is this supposed to do that is special? What does this add?
- par Jerry, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Probably not the Downloader I was looking for that actually replaces the default one because it has nothing special to it. It doesnt replace the default download box with an option to rename the file or change the position to download before doing it and just shows that file is downloading. Doesnt pauses the file and instead crashes the file. The software is just bloatware I assume because it doesnt act it is an advanced Downloader like IDM or ant downloader or free downloader has. I dont know why mozilla team recommends this extension when it does what the default does without any hesitation. Plus for every download that happens, instead of showing in the extension dialog box, it opens a new tab and asks us to see that download is happening here. Just too painful and useless. I think dev is looking into what i am saying otherwise he can keep it this way ignoring a way old user of mozilla.
- par Peterowsky, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Interface from 10 years ago, it PLAYS A SOUND ON DOWNLOAD FINISHED by default, it adds another layer of "do you want to open this file" that doesn't look like either FIREFOX OR your OS, it interrupts downloads for whatever reason, and whenever the download rate drops to zero IT SHOWS THE DOWNLOAD AS COMPLETED.
This would be bad in 2009. Now it's just ridiculously bad.
- par DooGie, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5This extension was fine until Firefox version 70.0 where it soesn't show the download progress bar.
Previously I would have given 4 or 5 stars but to me the bug which prevents the download bar appearing makes it no more useful than the built in download manager. I really hope a fix comes soon.
Now installed Firefox version 70.0 RC2 and DM (S3) is now working correctly again. Now worth 5 stars again.
- par Николай Егоров , il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Пишу только для того, чтобы сказать - вам очень сложно помочь ДОНАТОМ уважаемый. У меня только карта мир (которая не работает с пейпал...), могу на яндекс.деньги или вебмани. Но при обновлении ВСЕХ ваших плагинов открывается страничка на которой только помощь через Paypal, и нельзя менять сумму! Мне это совсем неудобно. Пару раз открывал ссылки на форум и даже на ваш сайт - так и не смог найти реквизитов. Да и то, часть ссылок не рабочая... очень странно.
- par Akaitatsu, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5This probably works fine if you're on a fast Internet connection or otherwise don't need to queue feature. This was the main reason I started using the extension but it required far too much babysitting. I have slow Internet so I set the queue to only run one download at a time. However, it would often start a second download even if one was already running. I would then have to cancel the second download and try again until it just got added to the queue.
Although a smaller issue, the status bar isn't really a toolbar. It is actually an addition to the current page and obstructs access to the bottom (or top) of the page and you can't scroll the page to make the obscured section accessible.
I have switched to Simple Mass Downloader as the queue seems to work well. It isn't exactly "simple", but works fine once you get used to its quirks.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14884883 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5tried using this download manager, 1st it tried to change the name of the download, and 2nd it doesn`t do multi downloads even thou the description says it does.