par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13461505 de Firefox, il y a 2 ans
Noté 5 sur 5
A great add-on that works perfectly... Until a few hours ago. It does not work at this precise moment, at least in my case. Any update error?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11640498 de Firefox, il y a 7 joursNoté 5 sur 5Unfortunately... stopped working.
Hope the Dev will fix it soon in the next update.
EDIT: By doing several tests, finally I discovered that removing/reinstalling the add-on makes it work again. Perhaps this happened in my case because I'm using Nightly. So I can't really blame the add-on (deserves 5 starts).
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 7 joursLooks working for me…
Please provide more details here: https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links_WE/issues/27
Also please ensure, that used latest Right Links WE 0.5b12.
- par JD, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5It's been so useful add-on but it doesn't work anymore.
YAY! It does work again! thank you!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12370795 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Latest version of today (2021/03/13) does NOT work anymore
Works again with latest version v.0.5b12 of 2021/03/14. Thanks.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un moisStrange... may be your issue is about broken defaults (was fixed in new v.0.5b11).
Or please provide more details here: https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links_WE/issues
Also fixed image-only links in v.0.5b12:
- par Чувак, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 51. Can you add long click right mouse button (context menu without timeout, open link with long click )?
2. Wnen i use long right click to use context menu, after timeout menu dont show, its only show when i release the button. Hmm..
- par eggyolk, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Very nice add-on, thanks a lot!
I'm using it with firefox 68 ESR on a linux system with a 3-button mouse. I'm using only the "Long left-click" since the "Right-click" interferes with the context menu in an unfavorable manner.
My typical use-case: Scanning a news-portal, I open some articles in new tabs in the background via long left-clicks and then I read the articles in the tabs afterwards. However, there may be articles I want to read immediately, so I open them in a new tab in the foreground via the standard firefox middle-click shortcut.
Bottom line: Although this add-on aims at 2-button mice, it is also very useful for 3-button mice. It would be even more practical, if there were a "Long middle-click" option in the preferences: a short middle-click opens a link in a new tab in the foreground, a long middle-click opens a link in a new tab in the background. Such a feature would comply with the standard firefox mouse shortcuts. (Till the change to the WebExtensions API, the add-on "MClickFocusTab" provided exactly this feature - for me it was one of the most important add-ons. Unfortunately, it was not adapted to the WebExtensions API.)
- par Kosimek, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Great add-on. One of the reasons I finally made the switch to FF version 69+. The only issue I have is that, when I click on a link in the Bookmarks toolbar is does not open the link in a separate window (like it does when I click a link on a page) causing me to override the page I was on. Very annoying. Is there anything that can be done about that?
- par Scribe, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I just use the long left click option, which works well for me, and I've found it's best to deselect the right click option, together with 'handle clicks on images' - which causes a problem when dragging a map, but that's to be expected.
I also use v0.4.1 on Pale Moon 28.4 On this it's also necessary to deselect 'handle clicks on bookmarks,' otherwise dragging bookmarks has to be done quite rapidly!
Thanks very much for a really useful extension :-)
- par DBpvr, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5where is the old NON WEB EXTENSION version cus this one is absolutely garbage and does NOT WORK thanks for auto updating to this non working crap removed !
For those that want the old api and refuse to upgrade to quantum crap
you can install version 0.41 for sea monkey add on in Firefox prior 57
btw I give that a 5 star rating
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansAfter updating should be opened options page with notice about limitations:
And with links to legacy version.
Also I don't know, what is better: show available update to features-limited WebExtension version for users, that still use old Firefox (and wait for extension update) or limit minimum version to Firefox 57 (but actually works at least in Firefox 52 ESR).
- par circcc, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5really useful.
hand cursor is not gone after long left click with open link foreground option.
Long middle-click option please.
I want to use it to open link in foreground.
there was an addon but dead with FF v57+.