Critiques pour RESTClient, a debugger for RESTful web services.
RESTClient, a debugger for RESTful web services. par Chao ZHOU
Avis de baihanqi
- Noté 1 sur 5par Atatat, il y a 2 ansDuring the use of the client, some strange requests started to come into our server
Like this one
126.96.36.199 - [31/Jul/2021 16:02:36] "CONNECT www.baidu.com:443 HTTP/1.0" 501
Sadly don't have time to check out its code
Removing the extension
- Noté 5 sur 5par smoore4, il y a 2 ansI absolutely LOVE this add-on. Simple, but effective. For certain projects, I will use it 30-40 times a day....never had an issue with it. Does multiple security configs, shows the curl command, formats the json. Top notch tool without the "kitchen sink" approach of postman.
Also, I have traced GET and POST and have never seen any network traffic except to the localhost service I created.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16652903 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansFont is to light and faded, hard to read.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Ed Eaglehouse, il y a 2 ansSeems like a fairly capable tool, but interface is awkward. Can only add a single header at a time. Presentation is a little primitive. Otherwise, I like that it's open to customizing the request. "OK" button being spelled "Okay" is unconventional and the request and response headers being displayed in different formats is a bit annoying. Would be nice if common/necessary headers like Authorization and Content-Type had a dedicated input area, even if it was just a textbox for bulk entry. Generating an equivalent CURL command is a very nice touch.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Marco Prado, il y a 3 ansTodo muy bien, pero quedaría excelente con un tema oscuro, por favor aplíquenlo, es lo único que le falta :(