- Noté 3 sur 5par wolfgrrl, il y a 5 moisNeed the ability to select ALL FONTS to add them to the available library. Also, the lag in "loading" the font selections through the toolbar icon is INSANE. I've used extensions like this previously in other browsers and have never seen a lag this bad. Please address these two issues on the next update. Thank you!
- Noté 3 sur 5par robsku, il y a 2 ansFirst, before I had 4 star review. Now I can only give 3 stars.
The extension is of great help, but it's Font "install" UI is a catastrophy. Why can't I just automatically have an option to choose from toobar-icon pop-up window a local font like with native applications (incl. FireFox [e.g. Setup default fonts selection). From a dialog that would list all local fonts by name, then has small list where you can see that fonts supported versions (cursive, bold, etc.), size - and the dialog would show how the current selected font would look like. That would be awesome, and it should not need installing manually fonts to the extension.
And that could be even optional alternative you would need to choose from setup, you could still default to what it's now.
AND, my first review complained about the cumbersome font "install" system - back then I didn't even understand it, but although I know how to use it now, but it's a total PITA to use. Still haven't fixed that, I posted the last long ago.
So, thank you, but I can't give you more, even if it's the best I've found to this kind of thing.
Also, feature request:
Could you add an option to force the whole page or site to make sure that possible font ligatures are being enabled through the page? I want many pages to rendered with a cool monospace font - I used IBM 3270 terminal font before, but now I use Fira Code, and the reason I switched was that though IBM 3270 looked better to me, so awesome and retro, but Fira Code ligatures blew my mind, and I want them!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Artem S. Tashkinov, il y a 3 ansPlus: allows to use local fonts (only you have to type their full names for some reasons).
- constantly randomly breaks: you see "Loading" and nothing else in the extension popup.
- I wish there was a way to add/remove/edit rules inside the extension.
- Noté 4 sur 5par 0wk, il y a 3 ansIt's super good for allowing us to use local font!
But it truely will stuck on "Loading" randomly, a way to solve this is to open its menu and click on the button on the top right to switch it off, then close its menu, then open its menu again and switch it on, then possibly you will see the drop-down menu for choosing the font.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Louis R. Tursi, il y a 3 ansThis is an add-on that absolutely deserves five starts, but isn't getting it because the amount of times I nearly broke my finger from having to close and re-open the add-on over and over again just to get the stupid thing to load. Because when it says it's "loading", it's absolutely not and is just stuck in limbo. You could wait eons but it's never going to happen, so you just have to keep closing and re-opening it in hopes that the options it gives you will eventually show up. Please update and fix this... this add-on literally has so much potential but is held back by this minute yet infuriating flaw. Not to mention, the ability to import rules from an export does not work either.
- Noté 5 sur 5par André Moura da Silva, il y a 3 ansFinally I can change a few sites that use material design fonts with stupid arrows and symbols without changing my global settings to prevent the horrible antialiased fonts most use from ruining my eyesight! Thank you sir!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Psyboyo, il y a 4 ansEXCELLENT!
Amazing to transform game server pages, that include config files: Now I can edit code/script with monospace font!
1) Click 3 times the bar icon to refresh the addon; If it doesn't work = keeps "loading", its because that site is forcing its own font types, ex: jsonlint dot com / umod dot org (developer should explain this to avoid 1 stars, not his fault)
To change this behavior, go to Firefox "Options" > "Fonts and Colors" > "Advanced" > On the popup "Fonts", uncheck "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of your selections above". That is it, now it will work. But remember that some sites like Firefox/Mozilla will still block changes.
1) Ok, lets start again: Click 3 times the bar icon to refresh the addon (turn on, off, on)
2) Click the greyed out option "Show more"
3) Choose "Site Font" to change ALL pages on that site domain OR "Page Font" on only remember changing the current page. Like Tod Howard said, it just works!