- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13910582 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansWorks fine. The only issue is that the font is very small and not adjustable. Otherwise works well even with the new Youtube layout.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13879083 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansFont is small as hell, and there's no option in settings to actually change that. Literally unusable.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansI have to apologize for the delay in delivering this simple solution. Once the Mozilla team has reviewed the version I just submitted to them, this will no longer be an issue.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13741482 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansThe extension technically works as described. However, there are a few annoying issues that make it hard to use sometimes:
1. Sometimes, a video will be posted multiple times to the same subreddit. This extension seems to only grab one result per subreddit. This is a problem because more often than not the result this extension grabs is not the most popular thread for the video on that particular sub. In other words, you watch the video, and you get the r/videos thread with 12 upvotes and 3 comments, then you head over to reddit and find the same video posted on the front page with 1000+ upvotes and 100+ comments. This extension should either show the most upvoted thread per subreddit, or show all the threads for a subreddit, instead of choosing one and often times getting it wrong.
2. Sometimes this extension says there are no results on reddit, even though there definitely are. It's funny that the author chose a Game Grumps video as an example, since that subreddit has a bot that automatically posts every Game Grumps video to their subreddit, meaning every GG video should have a result, yet some of their videos will show no results despite a thread definitely existing on reddit. Same thing happens with Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter/Let's Play videos, which also have a bot auto-posting their vids to the RT subreddit. I've lost track of how many times I've watched a video with supposedly "no results", and headed over to that channel's subreddit to find a thread for the video on the front page.
I imagine both of those issues might have something to do with the many different ways you can link to a YouTube video on reddit (ex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ -OR- https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ). The author needs to solve these issues for this extension to be perfect.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13679298 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansThis works exactly as described, YouTube comments SUCK and it's always nice to find Reddit threads based on YouTube videos I'm watching.
- Noté 4 sur 5par endless, il y a 6 ansDoes what is says but there doesn't seem to be a way to switch between reddit or yotube comments. I don't see any buttons to do it.
EDIT: Looks like this is fixed now
- Noté 5 sur 5par john, il y a 6 ansI was amazed at youtube's improved comment system, but then I remembered I installed this a while back (I don't visit youtube often). Surprised to see negative reviews saying it doesn't work. I run linux, so I'm much more used to expecting something to work only to have it fail. Created a mozilla account just to leave this comment. Thanks to the dev :} love your work!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13267396 de Firefox, il y a 6 ans...the reddit comments and the option to show them only appears when I refresh the tab. Also, as mentioned before it is completely broken with the new design. I would love to get a fixed version, as the Reddit comments are often times way more interessting than the YouTube ones.
- Noté 5 sur 5par NachtKoorts, il y a 6 ansThanks for updating my favorite addon to webextension! For the people complaining it doesn't work with new youtube redesign, you can revert back to the old design via your youtube settings.