Avis de Cristian Florescu
- Noté 5 sur 5par drewkiimon, il y a 6 moisIf you're a React developer and not using this extension, what have you been doing this entire time to check the state of your components?
- Noté 1 sur 5par Rimas Kudelis, il y a 6 moisThe add-on doesn't work on websites which specify a Content Security Policy. There's been a bug about that open on GitHub since February 2020 (#17997), yet nobody cares enough to fix it. The project I'm working on specifies a CSP, so this tool is useless for me.
- Noté 5 sur 5par jmota, il y a 7 moisEste complemento me ha resultado muy útil para desarrollar mis apps en React.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Jame, il y a 7 moisPretty useful tool when working with React websites to see how data and components are structured. It's also just fun to know when a site is using React.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Darrell Ulm, il y a 9 moisUseful when working with React to see what is happening in a structured way.