- Noté 5 sur 5keep developing , good
It would be nice if you could reconsider your rating with that information in mind. Thank you.
- Noté 4 sur 5This is a good plugin, but for some reason when I pick "Chrome" in the settings, I get Safari instead of Chrome. And the plugin apparently doesn't change window.navigator.platform , I don't know if it lacks permissions to be able to do this, but it would be an important feature for spoofing the OSCould you please open a ticket at https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues regarding the Safari issue?
As for "platform", that has been a known issue for quite some time unfortunately https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues/7
- Noté 5 sur 5this is the best user-agent addon.
it has all the features you need.
best of all it is well put together and incredibly smooth.
- Noté 4 sur 5Main problem is the user agent isn't per-site. There are several user agent switchers that work per site, and several that randomize, but im still looking for one that does both to actually fill the role.
From a "user agent tracking" perspective, random spoofing per site prevents user agent based tracking (though of course there are other methods) within a single session, without this feature it somewhat defeats the point as if you're on two sites within the same random cycle you'll still be user agent matched.
- Noté 5 sur 5good product
- Noté 5 sur 5Somehow this addon will cause Twitter's input box stop working (can not cut or paste).
Firefox 60.0.1 64Bit
Windows 10 Pro 64bitYou can report a bug at https://github.com/tarampampam/random-user-agent/issues
But this is most likely due to Twitter performing browser sniffing and serving incompatible content when your browser does not identify as Firefox. There is nothing the extension could do.
It would be nice if you could re-evaluate your rating based on that.
- Noté 5 sur 5Klein und funktioniert top! Einstellungen sind ebenfalls top! Vielen Dank!
- Noté 5 sur 5Does the job well and the best random user agent switcher I found so far. Consider adding Chrome for Android so that there can be a few versions (latest and some early versions of chrome for mobile) of that user agent, the more the better. Consider keeping the user agents updated and more randomized from time to time so that websites do not blacklist certain user-agents. Overall I see great potential in your add on and hope you keep it updated for a long time and keep it growing with functions.
- Noté 5 sur 5Great job -- minimal and effective. Thank you for developing this.
- Noté 5 sur 5Works great! You need to add user agents for several Android browsers, everything else works fine.
- Noté 5 sur 5Works as expected, easy to use: install and forget. Been using it for months, don't plan to stop using it.
- Noté 5 sur 5a list with regex->specific UA could be a good addition
- Noté 5 sur 5Работает без проблем , хотелось бы более расширенные функции , к примеру , как у Random agent spoofer.
- Noté 4 sur 5Does not remember the settings if "Synchronize between browsers" is on.
The author knows about the problem and promised to fix it.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansSettings do get saved, there is a known issue however that data synchronisation cannot be turned off
- Noté 5 sur 5It works great