Noté 3,8 sur 5
3,8 étoiles sur 5
par Zander_Zion25, il y a 2 mois
Noté 4 sur 5
Sadly, today july 29, 2020 firefox updated the browser and this add on is broken now miserable, it won't accept the password you set on new version of firefox :(
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13912688 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 4 sur 5The extension no longer accepts passwords. Most likely it has to do with new firefox update. You enter correct password and instead going to the page you intend(i.e. addons) you get password page again.
I'll also raise an issue on Github
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14793282 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 2 sur 5I would like more flexibility, for instance if I only wanted to block browser changes from Firefox to Chrome, or wanted any combination of functions. The browser switch, though, is my priority.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14348938 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Great idea, but easily bypassed and causes tabs to constantly reload themselves whenever you switch between them. Not recommended. Just get a site blocker that also features an addons page lock.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15024387 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5As someone else mentioned, there's a delay when you restart the browser which gives you more than enough time to disable the addon...which kind of defeats its purpose. It would be great if you could fix this.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14784129 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5When I restart the computer and open Mozilla, there is a window of time where the block lags and can be disabled. My son used this to get through to the safety add-ons I have, can you please fix it??
- par JanKKM, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5This actually works pretty great. But there is a bug: If you add a ? to the settings or addons page url like about:addons? you get access. Please fix this!
It would be great if it were possible to add URLs that are password protected and not just blocked.