- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17129262 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 5 sur 5gizlilik için gerçekten güzel ama kayıt olduğunuz siteye tekrar girmeye çalıştığınız vakit bu e postaya ihtiyacınız olacaktır diye düşünüyorum.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17123709 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5I decided not to install the add on nor use firefox relay, especially in the context in which the recomendation first appeared. I certainly do not want any facebook tracking, but i'm not sure the relay would work in the context , which was a prestablished identity on an energy website. But also I found the guidance and what-to-do, what-happens-next, was too hard to follow and left me baffled. I seem to have acquired an alias , but i'm not sure what to do with it. I seem to have logged into firefox, but I'm unsure what is involved. Will i be automatically logged into firefox when using it? I hope not. Can I log out? But nothing is clear. Since it seems almost anything on the internet is unhackable, I find myself uneasy about handing over yet more details to a database (i.e firefox's) that would be in itself a prime target, unless the benefits outweigh the risks.
- par VoidTraveler, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Biggest problem with it at the moment is the limited number of aliases you can create. Just 5 is nowhere near enough. Very small file sizes it can process is also a problem.Hi VoidTraveler! Firefox Relay Premium is live and you can create more than 5 aliases now. We're also working on the small file size issue, hoping we can have that fixed soon.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17117401 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5there is no way to watch mail (list alias) using the plugin
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17117240 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Does not work together with my Microsoft Business Account email when linking a Relay email address to another Microsoft account. When I send an email to the alias I receive it but when Microsoft want to verify my email the verification email is not received, I can see that Firefox Relay counted the email but it never showed up in my inbox or spam folder.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12744254 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Das Add ist natürlich super - jedoch eine Kleinigkeit würde ich noch verbesserungsfähig halten. Wäre es nicht möglich eine individuelle Wunsch-E-Mail-Adresse zu editieren. z.B. james.bond@..............., jeder könnte dann eine "glaubhafte" E-Mail besitzen und nicht eine E-Mail-Adresse der man sofort ansieht, daß sie nicht die richtige Adresse ist.
- par Rix, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5This extension has worked well for me - thanks.
My only comment is that the 'Relay' icon in the email field sometimes overlaps with the icon for the 'Kee' extension.Hi Rix! Glad to hear you're enjoying the extension and Relay. If the overlap is too annoying with Kee, click on the Relay add-on icon in your toolbar, click the Gear icon to be taken to "Settings" then disable "Show Relay icon in email fields on websites." To still be able to generate aliases without the icon, you can right click or cntrl + click on mac and then in the menu select "Generate New Alias". Hope this helps!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17104254 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5I tried this while buying a train ticket. The ticket and receipt are shown on Relay as having been relayed, but I've received nothing in my email. How do I get my ticket???So sorry! Can you say which ticket site you used? This might be related to the 150KB attachment limit that's in place. We're actively working to increase this, but for the time being, Relay cannot process email attachments over this size. Are you able to reach out to the train company or use your primary email to receive the ticket? We're very sorry that this is happening and will hope to have this fixed in the near future.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13558615 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5I can't find where to make feature request. But the menu drop-down in Firefox from the Relay icon, shouldn't just tell you how to find the addresses, it should have the relays listed, so one can copy them into forms.