- par RA.AZ, il y a 5 heuresNoté 5 sur 5Thanks for this service but instead of doing all this from scratch with such limited functionality, why don't you fork and host Simple Login instead?
Hopefully less work and better features!
Also, please provide a hosted Nextcloud solution like what is /e/ is doing (ecloud.global). I'd happily pay for that as long a it's end-to-end encryption with maximum user privacy.
- par Markin, il y a 6 heuresNoté 2 sur 5I am not a tech savvy user: I appreciate what this add-on is trying to do but cannot see a way to easily toggle it on and off. I have some trusted websites that I do not want an alias to be created for and I can't tell if its creating aliases for these sites or not.
- par il15ago, il y a un jourNoté 4 sur 5is a very good extention to limit spam on the original email using alias. the only one think i'll like be improved is the possibility to insert directly the alias in the form only right clicking and not passing throw the manage of alias and the possibility to insert another original email
- par Islenya, il y a 3 joursNoté 1 sur 5I am not giving this add-on a poor review. I do not see anywhere else to give feedback. I tried to use Firefox Relay on a Swan Capital site but it would not accept it. The site is https://www.yoursvp.com. Thanks.
- par Jon Mozzi, il y a 4 joursNoté 2 sur 5The extension insists on using my old Firefox account email. Currently my account is linked to another email, but whenever I try to log into Relay it shows my old account email.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17076742 de Firefox, il y a 8 joursNoté 4 sur 5Sehr gutes und durchdachtes Addon. Jetzt kann ich auf TrashMail, Mailgw etc. verzichten. Für die erste Version schon ganz gut, die Auswahl unter mehreren Adressen sollte leicht möglich sein, hier gibt es noch was zu tun.
Tipp für Benutzer von keepass: Um keepass weiter verwenden zu können, muss die Anzeige des Relay-Icons im Eingabefeld der Mailadresse unterdrückt werden. Das geht über die Einstellungen von Relay. Ansonsten stoppt keepass nach Eingabe der Mailadresse und füllt weitere Felder nicht mehr aus.
- par Jean-Mi, il y a 8 joursNoté 4 sur 5Very nice and helpful app. However, the "auto-fill" capability is very limited. Plus, it is impossible to easily access already created aliases that make the daily use of the add-on very cumbersome.
- par pennypacker, il y a 8 joursNoté 2 sur 5Provides a useful service, but implementation can be improved. Add-on allows you to generate a new alias from an email field, but this is a use case that is rare.
Much more common I would imagine is to choose an existing alias (from the maximum of 5 provided), and paste that alias into the email field (e.g. signing up for a newsletter). Add-on does not provide that, instead the user has to navigate to Firefox Relay web page, choose an alias, click on copy icon, change back to original tab, right-click the email field, and paste the alias.
6 separate actions, compared to one or two actions if you could right-click on the email field, move to the alias of interest, and click to select and paste.
Implementation is back to front (prioritising a rarely-used feature above an often-used feature) and needs fixing. UX seems to have been designed by developers, rather than humans (no slight against developers).
- par ncwrahv1k, il y a 11 joursNoté 4 sur 5I have been looking for something like this for a while so it was great to see Mozilla release Relay. You’re given 5 aliases at a time which I have found to be more than enough. My main gripe with this extension is that there is no quick and easy way to copy those aliases onto your clipboard or auto-fill email fields. Seems like a huge oversight as far as user experience goes.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 9 joursThank you so much for the kind feedback and ideas on how we can improve the experience! We completely agree that being able to sign back in easily using your aliases would be a great improvement to the experience and hope we can deliver this soon. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback, as we're listening and using your feedback to help shape our product.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15132101 de Firefox, il y a 13 joursNoté 2 sur 5The relay email was rejected by RYM (RateYourMusic.com). Too bad. Seemed like a great idea!! Also, I see no way to set the Block or Forwarding elements. Suggestions please?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 13 joursThanks for letting us know about RYM. To enable/disable forwarding, you should see a toggle next to each alias at https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/profile/.
- par Arkania, il y a 15 joursNoté 2 sur 5Hello. I really love this but VIMEO rejected my mail... after letting me to create an account.
I already upload a video and now they don't let me log-in. Also I can't use my relay alias for recover the account :(
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 15 joursHi Arkania, I'm so sorry that you are having this issue. I just went to test myself and didn't seem to come across any errors when trying to log-in, but it seems like I'm not receiving any emails from VIMEO. Can you confirm what type of error you are receiving when trying to sign-in. Is it possible to try and reach out to VIMEO support to recover your account? I'd love to help look into this more for you, if you can provide screenshots or more details by opening an issue: https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16453607 de Firefox, il y a 15 joursNoté 3 sur 5I think it has limited usage. Doesn't work w/ all servers eg: www.chess.com. It's useful for unidirectional application whereby server sends notifications outbound. It doesn't work w/ in reverse direction or bidirectional application.