- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13614309 de Firefox, il y a 14 heuresNoté 1 sur 5Encore de l'argent facile !!!
Seuls les 5 premiers alias sont gratuits, après cela devient payant.
Je veux bien payer une fois le travail du développeur, ça ne me pose aucun problème et me semble légitime, mais un abonnement qui se renouvelle périodiquement sans cesse : NON !
Still easy money !!!
Only the first 5 aliases are free, after that becomes chargeable.
I am willing to pay once for the developer's work, that doesn't pose any problem to me and seems legitimate, but a subscription that is constantly renewed periodically: NO!
- par flixfox, il y a 4 joursNoté 1 sur 5I must admit, this is a good software, but it can’t even forward emails sent to me by individuals.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 joursHi Flixfox, can you give us some more information about what's happening. We'd love to fix this for you. https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- par Anees, il y a 6 joursNoté 4 sur 5what's a point of adding a button in email address if you can't chose one of the emails from that button ... each time you have to open the relay dashboard , copy and paste it there ...
it would be much easier if you show a list of the current emails on clicking the relay button in email field.
- par darephil, il y a 7 joursNoté 5 sur 5Pretty awesome. I travel a lot, and have those pescy Captive Portals, where you have to put in your EMail. Now its often even with a Confirmation, so I need a working Email-Adress. I just have some Relay adresses in my Notes, and copy it in. It would be nice to be able to name the Relay Adresses, it would be interesting to know who I gave the Relay to when its been sold and I get Spam on it.
Edit: And now I can. I love the Mozilla Team and everyone who works on these Services.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 7 joursHi Darephil, thank you so much for the kind feedback and we're glad you're loving the experience! Such a great idea, for traveling! I think we have a feature that could help with labeling your aliases. On the Relay website, once you're signed in, you should see a field above the alias name called "Add account name". You can put a unique label there. If you want these to sync across your devices, visit settings from the account menu in the top right corner of the relay website, and check the box: "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your aliases are created and used." If this box is unchecked, these labels will just be stored locally in your add-on and not synced. Additionally, if you generate an alias through the add-on that "add account name" will say the website the alias was made on. Let us know if this helps or if you have other suggestions!
- par RA.AZ, il y a 8 joursNoté 5 sur 5Thanks for this service but instead of doing all this from scratch with such limited functionality, why don't you fork and host Simple Login instead?
Hopefully less work and better features!
Also, please provide a hosted Nextcloud solution like what is /e/ is doing (ecloud.global). I'd happily pay for that as long a it's end-to-end encryption with maximum user privacy.
- par Markin, il y a 8 joursNoté 2 sur 5I am not a tech savvy user: I appreciate what this add-on is trying to do but cannot see a way to easily toggle it on and off. I have some trusted websites that I do not want an alias to be created for and I can't tell if its creating aliases for these sites or not.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 7 joursHi, if you click on the Firefox Relay add-on icon in the toolbar menu, then click the gear (settings) icon you can toggle on and off the relay icon. When it's off, in an email field you can right click to generate an email alias. Hope this helps!
- par il15ago, il y a 9 joursNoté 4 sur 5is a very good extention to don't give original email address around using alias. the only one think i'll like be improved is the possibility to insert directly the alias in the form only right clicking and not passing throw the manage of alias and the possibility to insert another original email
- par Jon Mozzi, il y a 12 joursNoté 2 sur 5The extension insists on using my old Firefox account email. Currently my account is linked to another email, but whenever I try to log into Relay it shows my old account email.